LIX.

Warnings and Troubles

"Draco," someone drawled from behind making the platinum blonde to spin around, revealing Lucius Malfoy, Sirius Black and two other unfamiliar people which he reckons they're working in the Ministry like them

Draco stood up and went near his father, "This is my eldest son, Draco." He introduced.

"Draco, this here's my colleague Estefan Delarosa, and his brother Luciano Delarosa."

The platinum blonde gave them a smile and shook their hands, "Draco, I've heard from you Father that you're pursuing Potioneer right after you graduate Hogwarts, am I correct?" Estefan asked.

"Yes, I am planning on taking Potions." he answered.

"Good, it's still a waste you won't join us Aurors, but being a Potioneer is also an excellent choice," he replied, giving him a smile.

"That's why my brother here is willing to make you his apprentice right after you graduate. He's a Potions Master here in England."

And on cue, Luciano stepped in and clasped Draco's shoulders, "I'll expect straight O's on your NEWTs though Draco, and you'll be working with me in no time." he said.

Draco gave him a reassuring nod and a smile as Sirius stepped in, "That won't be a problem Luciano, Draco here is a straight O student." he pointed out making the two Delarosa's smile, "That's great to hear." Luciano said.

"Sir, I also know someone who's planning on taking Potioneering right after graduation, she's also a straight O student and the top of our year." Draco pointed out, getting a look from Sirius.

"Oh, well that's great to hear. Let me know about it. We'll discuss more about this later on in the future." the Potions Master said.

Draco smiled and shook their hands once again, "Thank you for this," he said.
The two wizards smiled and left.

"Hermione's pursuing Potions too?" asked Sirius.

Draco shrugged, "That's what we had discussed. I don't know if she changed her mind, — I hope she hadn't." He sighed.

Sirius just tilted his head and patted his arm, "Whatever it is, it'll be fine."

The platinum blonde nodded. "By the way, how's being an Auror?" he asked.

Lucius gave him a look, "Now you're taking interest in Auror jobs?" he asked which made Draco raise a brow and smirked, "I'm not insinuating that I'll take that job Father. I'm just asking." he pointed out.

Lucius Malfoy raised a brow with that just as Sirius let out a chuckle, "Well, there's a trouble in Azkaban a few days ago. Someone broke out —"Lucius replied.