LXII.

The Guest House

"Wait, how to do that again?" Rupert exclaimed from the other side of the bush

"Wait, how to do that again?" Rupert exclaimed from the other side of the bush. Draco laughed along with the others.

"Just do what we did Rups!" Dan cried.

"Are you sure you lot aren't dead?" The ginger actor shouted, this time Tom snorted and slapped him upside the head.

"Don't be ridiculous Rupert, I've been here a while ago. It's plain safe, just do what they did and I'll come follow right after."

Draco, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Neville, Luna, Phoebe, Blaise, Pansy, Alex, Emma, Dan, Matt, Evanna and Bonnie had already stepped inside the other side of the bush giving them a view of the Malfoy's quidditch pitch.

Right after the party, Grob — the Potter's house elf, along with Dobby had helped them with their things and clothings. Draco announced that it was already time to head out and go by the guest house and everyone followed. But Rupert here was having second thoughts about going inside the bush.

"If I die, I'll come back and haunt you," Rupert remarked, pointing his finger at Tom.

The brunette actor rolled his eyes with that, "Sure." he said.

Rupert took a deep breath and was about to step inside the bush but before it was able to suck him inside, a pair of arms grabbed him from behind and pulled him.

Making the red head scream in a rather — high pitch voice.

__________________

"Okay, this place is bloody amazing!" Rupert exclaimed as he stepped inside the guest house.

"This is way too gorgeous!" Emma squealed as she hugged Draco from the side, "Thanks Malfoy!" she said, as the platinum blonde gave her a grin, "It's the least I can do Emma."