IV.

Trouble With Alan Rickman aka Snape

"So Hermione, I assumed you're ready for our test in Transfiguration later, right?" Harry asked nervously

"Duh Harry, ofcourse she's ready. What kind of question is that." Ron mumbled.

Harry just ignored him and faced the brunette again.

"Well I was kinda hoping you know, help me out here . . . I kinda forget the last note Professor McGonaggal told us yesterday." He said as he scratched his head.

Ginny on the other hand glared at his boyfriend before Emma could even retort, "What? I thought you already studied last night?"

Harry scratched his head with that, "Er — about that . . ."

"Harry didn't actually studied, he slept the whole study period at the common room last night." Lavender piped in, Harry groaned with that as he glared at his bestfriend's girlfriend,

"Gee thanks alot Brown." He scowled, "No problem Potter." She smiled innocently, making Harry roll his eyes.

"Oooh someone's in trouble." She added, as Ginny glared at Harry again, Ron laughed with that.

"Well — Hermione, you seemed quiet. What's wrong?" Lavender began to ask as she noticed the brunette across of her was really quiet.

The brunette just stood silent, eyes widened as she sinked in what Dan — I mean, what Harry Potter just said, 'There's a bloody quiz?!' She cried to herself.

'Oh my god, I can't fail this test. Hermione didn't fail a single test! If I fail this, they would think something's wrong and I can't just say that I was just some actress playing her role and the character of their bestfriend. It'll sound mental as it already is!' She thought again to herself, this time she started to panic.

"What the bloody hell will I do, now?" She muttered to herself. She groaned in frustration not realizing the other Gryffindors staring at her, confused.

"What's the matter with you, 'mione?" Ginny asked her, really concerned.

Emma watched them, and stood silent. She doesn't know what to say, "I - I'm alright. Just a little flustered right now." She mumbled.

Harry, Ron, and Ginny furrowed their brows with that, "Why? What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"I . . . uh - what's the test all about, again?" Emma asked sheepishly and her friends just stared at her, shocked.

As if they can't believe what she just said.

"Do my ears decieve me? or I'm just hearing things." Ron said.