XLVI.

Catching up with the Purebloods

Narcissa Malfoy was everything that was stated in the thoughts of Emma Watson - elegant, tall, a raven haired woman with a touch of platinum blonde, pale, gorgeous, you name it

Everything in her features screams elegant and class at the same time, like a pureblood witch is supposed to look like.

Narcissa was wearing a navy blue dress that's been sported with grey and black robes. She was smiling genuinely as Emma walked towards her.

Next to Narcissa Malfoy was Phoebe, who was wearing a pair of black leggings and a gray turtle neck long sleeved blouse, pairing herself with black leather boots.

In her right was the one and only Bellatrix Lestrange, who had long wavy black hair, pitch black eyes, pointed nose, tall and pale features and was wearing an emerald green dress and black robes.

Like Narcissa, her looks screams elegancy and classy. It was an odd sight, considering that she was that, unlike the books and movies.

Bellatrix Lestrange looks more like Helena Bonham Carter herself right now, and that made Emma smile a bit.

As she reached in front of the three witches, her eyes instantly gazed at Harry, Ron and Ginny who were smiling at her encouragingly as they began to greet at them.

"Hello Harry, Ron, Ginny, how are you?" Narcissa began, smiling at the three Gryffindors, as she gave them all a hug.

"Hello Narcissa, it's nice to see you again." Ginny stated, giving the Malfoy woman a hug, she then turned to Phoebe and Bellatrix, giving them the same greeting, Harry and Ron followed.

"Hey Phoebe." Emma muttered awkwardly as the raven haired witch chuckled and gave her a hug.

"Don't be nervous Emma, Aunt Cissy and my Mum won't bite." she whispered.

Narcissa turned to Emma as she grinned, pulling her towards a hug.

Emma stiffened at that but as she caught sight of Phoebe's furrowed eyes, she eased a bit and returned Narcissa's embrace as she smiled.

"Hey Narcissa, I've missed you." She said, hoping it was the appropriate words to say.

The Malfoy woman pulled her out and smiled at her, "Me too dear. We have a lot to catch up." she winked, Emma blushed.

Bellatrix turned to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Hermione darling, lovely to see you again." she greeted.

Harry, Ron, Ginny and Phoebe was fighting the urge to laugh at Emma's flustered face.