LXI.

Meet the rest of the Magical Folks

It turns out that Harry and Ginny were already at their table

It turns out that Harry and Ginny were already at their table. James and Lily Potter were also sitting with the some of the Weasleys and the Marauders.

"Hey Lily." Hermione beamed as she hugged the Potter woman, "You look amazing!" She gushed as she saw her red floor length gown.

Lily smiled with that, "You already told me that dear," she remarked which made Hermione blush, "Oh right. Of course." she chuckled.

"Hey brainbox!" Fred and George piped in, giving the brunette a hug, "Fred! George! I missed you both." She said, earning a smirk from the twins.

"You saw us yesterday —" Fred said.

"— at dinner." George continued.

"Can't I just miss you?" Hermione grinned making the two laugh.

"Hey 'mione I already talked to Mum about the sleepover. Molly also agreed at Ginny and Ron." Harry informed making the brunette smile.

"But there'll be no foolishness alright?" a voice came in making Hermione spin around and saw Molly Weasley.

The brunette laughed and hugged her as she also greeted the rest.

Harry cleared his throat with that, making everyone to look at him.

The raven haired wizard flashed them a smile, "These are our friends from Ilvermorny." he began.

"This here's Dan, Rupert, Matt Evanna, and Bonnie — and Emma and Tom are . . ." he trailed off just as Dan finished it for him, ". . . we left them at our table." He said, making Harry chuckle. "Alright."

"These here's James, Lily, Peter, Sirius and Remus." Hermione introduced as the Marauders and Lily exchanged greetings with the muggle celebrities. Dan was obviously awestruck making Hermione laugh at him.

"And these are my parents," Ginny said as Molly and Arthur introduced themselves at the muggles. "— and these here's . . ." Ginny was cut off by Fred and George themselves.

"My name's Fred." Fred introduced, "— and I'm George. The handsome twin." George continued as they shook hands with the muggles.

Dan, Rupert, Matt, Evanna and Bonnie laughed with that.

"We have some things to let you try out on," George began, as he got something out of his pockets, "Want some?" he asked, the muggles exchanged a look and chuckled, they were about to took some odd looking sweets when suddenly Molly cried, "Fred! George! You do not give these people that outrageous inventions of yours!"