XXXIV.

Busy

"Now Tom, me and Jason's manager will be back right after you have your interview with him

"Now Tom, me and Jason's manager will be back right after you have your interview with him. After lunch, you are scheduled for a press conference."

"And oh, Jade called, she wants to speak to you so I invited her for lunch so you two can talk." said Robert just as the pair walked inside the building.

Draco internally groaned with the thought, dealing with press is hard, how much more dealing with Tom's girlfriend again.

Robert continued talking about his plans and schedule but the Malfoy heir didn't pay him much attention.

If only he could use magic, he'll cast a silencio at him right here, right now.

His hand was itching for his wand, or maybe he'll hex this muggle next to him.

Oh the thought of feeling magic again is teasing him so much.

"Oh merlin, He's bloody annoying! Is this a punishment?" He thought to himself, scoffing.

"I should've payed attention to Granger when she attempted me to teach wandless magic."

The thought of it made him smirk, the night when Hermione tried to teach him wandless magic was memorable.

Instead of learning from her, he almost got a hex from her instead because of annoying her.

Well every night with Granger was always memorable, they had this habit that every friday they would meet at the astronomy tower and just talk nonsense things, they had that routine ever since they were in third year.

______________________

"Okay Malfoy, wandless magic is tricky, it takes full concentration especially that this is quite an advance magic." said Hermione as she faced him.

The two of them were seated on the floor, in lotus position, and faced each other. "Observe." she said as Malfoy watched her intently.

Hermione closed her eyes and held up her hand, soon after she opened her eyes and stared her hand — after a few seconds a flame appeared on her hand, much to Malfoy's surprise, yet he was impressed at the same time.

With a smirk, he looked at her. "Wow Granger that was impressive. But a fire, really? I think that was too simple." he crossed his arms.

Hermione eyed him incredulous, "Did you just heard yourself? Simple?! That was not bloody simple Malfoy! That took me weeks to practice you know." She scoffed and crossed her arms.