XLVII.

The Halloween Ball

Emma Watson let out a long sigh as she stepped inside the house's porch

Emma Watson let out a long sigh as she stepped inside the house's porch. It was quite a day and she'll do anything to have some sleep. But then again, she needs to go get ready for the Malfoys' Ball.

She was greeted by a grinning Harry Potter, who had opened that door for her. The brunette waved and smiled at his friend, "Hello Harry." she said, stepping inside.

"Hey Em, how's your day with the purebloods?" He asked, chuckling.

Emma just let out a small smile and shrugged, "It was alright. Did you know that Narcissa Malfoy took us to Paris for some tea?" she asked while Harry just shrugged, "Well, she is a Malfoy and they are Purebloods."

"It's still crazy." she chuckled, shaking her head as she recalled the event earlier.

Just then, Lily Potter came out from the living room and was about to go upstairs when she saw Emma, "Hermione darling, you're just in time, come on." she said gesturing Emma to follow her.

Harry just gave her a smirk and a shrug as the muggle actress followed Lily Potter upstairs. "Harry, go get ready now! We'll leave in an hour and a half." Lily cried.

"I won't take that long you know." she heard him said.

Emma just giggled as the two of them entered the guest room.

Her dress from earlier was already neatly placed above the bed, along with her heels and jewelries. "You prepared this?" she asked, turning around at a smiling red head.

"Of course dear. I got you a matching heels too, remember? I bought that for your birthday." she pointed out as Emma just hesitantly nodded.

"Thank you Lily." She said, letting out a warm smile.

Lily did the same, "I better get ready now. Tell me if you're done with your make up alright? I'll be the one to fix your hair." she said.

Emma nodded and smiled as Lily left the room. Silently thanking Lily yet again, for preparing some minimal make up kits on the table near a mirror. She directed towards the bathroom to take a half bath.

Right after, she did her make up. She opted a brown and gold coloured smokey eyeshadow, she curled her eyelashes and opted to wear red lipstick.

She then slipped the gown carefully on her body, and let out a sigh of satisfaction. The dress was very light and comfortable, it was absolutely perfect!

It hugged her body perfectly, emphasising her curves and perfect body. She slipped the golden heels on and smiled.  

Minutes later, the door swung open, revealing Lily Potter dressed in red, matching her curled red hair.