Icy morning

A/N: Welcome ladys and gentleman, to my new creation!

Now, a few communications to my dearest readers: I should update a few times a week and maybe even daily ( my exams are almost finished ). They may be spelling mistakes  BUT i will edit them so be sure to point them out if you see any. it is very disappointing? when you have  many readers but no votes SO BE SURE to vote when you like a chapter.  This fanfic is going to have a lot of Adrienette fluff and the heroes do not exist. I warn you that the pace is going to be a little slow and  they will go through a lot before they start a relationship.

Okay now, i'll shut up and let you enjoy the story. ^^

"Will you always love me?" A seven year old Marinette asked the young Agreste.

"I will always love you. Because you are my bestest best friend" A toothless Adrien replied

***
Eight years later~

"AAAADDRRIEN!!"  She yelled from her room and stomped though his. He snickered as he saw her face, boiling with anger.

"what the hell is this!" She screamed as she threw the ice cubs she had found in her bed at his face.

He laughed loudly as she kept throwing ice cubes at him.

" i hate you! I hate you!" She shouted repeatedly as he couldn't stop his laughing.

Suddenly, both if them heard a loud thump from the neighbors down stairs followed by a loud ' shut up '.

They both looked at each other, giving the ' oh shit ' kind of face. They then laughed together.

She walked out the door after signalling him it was almost time to go to school.

Adrien and Marinette had been best friends since they were seven. They had been partners in crime for a long time now. Always together, joking around and having fun. They now lived together, in their small dorm next to the school.

She slid her uniform on. Zipping a black flannel skirt over a white button up shirt. She didn't take the time to tie her red bow and just slid her headphones on  instead, placing her phone into her blue hoodie's pocket. She took her skateboard, still leaning on her wall and walked towards the kitchen before eating a quick breakfast. She kicked into Adrien's door and took a step inside.

" hey pretty face! Stop touching up you hair and lets go." She shouted jokingly into his room.

He grumbled before taking his black backpack and leaving. He took his neon green skateboard before locking the door. They both looked at each other. Him eyeing the polka doted pattern under her black skateboard, her looking at the black claw marks, spray painted on the neon green paint. They both smirked as they read what the other was thinking.

"you're on!" They both said as they hopped on their skateboards.

They raced to school. Marinette arriving a few seconds before Adrien.

" hell yeah!" She shouted cheerfully. "You're up for cleaning duty tonight!" She teased as he frowned.

" your going to regret this." He mumbled.

They then both laughed before chatting on their way to the lockers.

They both exchanged their skateboards for their books and went their separate ways after mimicking a dramatic separation.