Ideal type

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

Alya sat on the chair Adrien pulled for her across the couch.

"So...." Alya said, still not fully comfortable about Adrien being shirtless and Marinette half naked.

"Just ask your damn questions and lets get this over with." Adrien said as he took the glass Marinette offered him.

She sat next to him on the couch, his body immigrants shifting for his head to lay on her lap, her hand landing on his hair.

Alya raised an eyebrow as she smirked.

"So.. Im just here for a small interview with Adrien. Please answer honestly and yeah.. Let's begin." She said as she took out her phone to reading out the questions.

"Okay, so a lot of these questions are personal so if you don't want to answer just say it."

"Yeah yeah sure.." He mumbled, his eyes still closed.

"Adrien, i think you should be nicer to reporters. They are the ones that write great articles about you." Marinette said softely as she lovingly brushed his face with her fingers.

He just mumbled before opening his eyes and looking straight at Alya.

"Alright then, first question: can you describe how you feel about your rising popularity?" Alya read out as she recorded the interview.

"To be honest i was very surprised at first. I could never have imagined to become this popular just by smiling in front of a camera."

"What do you think made you this successful?" Alya continued after nodding at his answer

"I think it was the simple fact that my fans are amazing and are unstoppable. Without all these people supporting me i would be nowhere."

Alya looked surprised when she saw Adrien's grateful expression. She had always thought he was just another cocky rich kid but he had apparently been well surrounded.

"Now, you must now there are thousand of girls absolutely head over heals for you, these girls are wondering, do you have a girlfriend? Are you taken?" Alya smirked, impatient for his answer as she glanced over to Marinette.

"No, i am single."

Alya's eyes widened, they weren't dating?

"Then, do you have someone in mind?"

"...no"

"Moving on, would you date a fan?"

"Does it matter? I think that as long as she loves me for me I wouldn't see a problem."

"Do you have an ideal type?"

"No, i think that as log as she loves me and i love her, she could look like anything i wouldn't care."

"Then any preferences?"

"Well... Someone who is easy to talk too, funny and playful. Someone i can laugh with. I think a girl that is very chill.... Um... If she can cook i guess that is a bonus. I cute and funny, like... Bubbly person."

"Those are only personality traits, what about appearance?"

"Um... I think girls with short hair are really cute, a girl that takes good care of herself and that is healthy and confident. I am really attracted to girls with pretty eyes. Um... A girl that can rock just simple street and casual fashion. Again, these are preferences, I value personality over appearance."

"Okay so your ideal type, is a cute and bubbly personality with short hair, beautiful eyes that rocks street fashion?"

"Yeah..."

Alya smirked.

"So basically someone like Marinette?"

A/N: hey guys! I hope you liked this new chapter!! Btw, do you guys think i should do a Q&A about the characters and myself? If you have any questions, comment section is yours👍👍👍
I am also open to any requests for future chapters and yeah...
I love you guys❤️❤️❤️