Why

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

"He said what?!" Alya almost shouted as they walked rowards Marinette and Adrien's house.

"You heard me Alya, that's what Nathaniel said." Said Marinette while holding her arm in emberqsswment.

"Wait- Nathaniel said that? So you didn't even check it with Adrien?"

"....I did."

"And..."

"He said it was true..."

"I don't believe it!"

"Alya! You're supposed to be on my side!"

"Oh come on Marinette, Adrien is the sweated cinnamon roll i know."

"..."

"I mean you should know better right. Youve known each other for what? Half your lives?"

"..."

"Well ill leave you here gurl. Good luck." And after a pat on the back, Alya left Marinette in front of the door.

Marinette took a deep breath and walksd in.

The house was completly empty.

She walked in and let herself fall on the couch.

It almost felt weird not having Adrien around. She already missed him...

Her phone buzzed signalling a new mail. She opened her inbox and noticed she had received the photos from the shooting.

They were all very cool and very beautiful, but one really perched her interest.

It was a photo of her and Adrien, a small zoom on their faces. They were both forehead against forehead, gently chuckling.

Marinette felt her heart pinch. She missed him. But why?

Why did her heart flutter every time he was around? Why did she get butterflies when he smiled?

Was she.....

In love with Adrien?

A/N: hey guys just wanted to say thank you for commenting and voting. Hope you liked this short chapter^^