Makeup bag

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to  @Keka_The_dreamer for adding this story to his/her reading list and @RajiBali for his/her comments.

Don't forget to vote for this chapter^^

***

"Hey, why don't you come to my place?" Marinette offered as she jumped off the wall.

"Sounds cool!" He said as he copied her move, carefully bringing his bike to the ground. She hopped on in front if him before they took of.

She guided him through the streets. This time, making sure to follow the traffic signs. They arrived a few minutes later, Nino trying to remember the way to her apartment.

She unlocked the door. Letting him go inside first.

She led him to the kitchen and offered him a drink and a small snack.

"Thanks dudette, your place is really nice." He complimented as he sat on one of the high stools of the kitchen.

She simply smiled from the other side of the bar.

"MARI!!" They heard a loud voice shouting from across the house.

"WHAT?!" She shouted back.

Nino wondered who that manly voice came from. Marinette never mentioned she lived with a guy.

He chuckled and rubbed his eyes with his hands, moking himself for ever thinking he had a chance with her. He still didn't loose hope, maybe he was better then her so-called boyfriend, maybe he could try even she was taken, maybe their relationship wasn't that serious. Besides the guy could be her brother right? Yeah, he still had a chance, how handsome could he possibly be.

A tall man walked into the kitchen. Nino gulped. Yeah he was definitly hot. He had long strands of golden hair falling over his light green eyes, certainly not her brother. He didn't even have a t-shirt, boldly exposing his toned abs to the world. One of his hands stuffed in his black sweatpants's pocket, the other ruffling his soft hair.

Nino looked at him walking to Marinette. The mysterious man pinned Marinette against the bar, putting his large hands on the table looking straight into her eyes. Nino froze, feeling an extremly out of place. He looked at Marinette expecting a blush coating her cheeks, instead he found her looking straight back at him with a smirk and her hands folded in front of her.

"Where the hell did you hide my makeup bag ?" He asked with utmost seriousness.

Nino looked at him for a few seconds, trying to process the information. It took a lot of self contole not to laugh out loud. Why the hell would he need a makeup bag? Oh wait... This guy was probably just her friend she lived with because he was.. gay?

"If i can find it in your room than you pay the groceries." She deadpanned.

What the hell is up with these roommates? Nino thought as the man analyzed her proposal, switching his gaze from one of her eyes to the other.

He bend down more, reaching her height as he moved his head even closer to hers. Their faces only a few centimeters away from each other. Yup, he was definitely her boyfriend.

He sighed and held out his pinky. She held out hers and she dashed through her room with a huge grin crossing her face.

The tall man looked down at the confused Nino and smiled.

Marinette came back with a huge black makeup bag. She handed it proudly to Adrien and put a hand on her hip. He stayed a few seconds, looking at his long lost treasure. He looked at her evil grin and it clicked.

"Wait a minute... Did you hide that?" He asked suspisiusly as she tried to control her laughter.

"Oi that's cheating! I won't bye the groceries!" He objected.

She turned around after flicking his chin up.

"No can do! We pinky promised" she said.

He frouned. Putting the makeup bag on the table and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. He dragged her into his arms and ruffled her hair as she laughed, he let her go with a soft chuckle on his face.

Nino just sat there, in the middle if the couple's fluff session, not knowing what to do.

"Marinette, he called out, would you mind introducing me to your boyfriend" he said sarcastically as he forced his smile to look fake

Adrien and Marinette both looked at each other before bursting into laughter.