Where are you?

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

Marinette passed through the kitchen as she waited for Adrien.

Where is he? He should have been back by now?

She couldn't help but worry. It was 6pm on a Friday night and Adrien was nowhere to he found.

Usually, Marinette and Adrien walked back home together everyday after school. But lately Adrien hadn't showed up at the school gates and when Marinette came home, he was already waiting for her on the couch.

But today, Adrien wasn't at home. School finished at 4 pm and it took them 5 to 10 minutes to go home by skateboard. What could possibly take him this long.

She checked her phone.

He hadn't answered anyone of her 23 texts.

She called him.

"Yes? This us Adrien speaking." He said formally.

"Oh my god Adrien where are you?? It is 6:30pm!! Are you okay?" She said relieved yet still tense about his whereabouts.

"Yes Manager Natalie." Adrien said calmly.

She felt anger boiling up as she thought this was a joke.

"What the hell Adrien i'm fucking serious." She almost yelled.

"I understand Manager Natalie, i will explain everything once i get there."

"Adrien i will kill you if this is one of your pranks, do you know how worried i-" She couldn't finish as he hang up.

She looked at her phone as tears started to form in her eyes.

She looked around. Not knowing what to do as she pushed her bangs back with both of her hands. Her eyes not knowing what to focus on as she started to bit her nails. Stress started to blur her view.

The ground was wobbly, and her legs felt week. The tip of her fingers started to get cold and her hands sweaty. Her head was pouting.

She grabbed her head in her hands, violently ruffling her hair to make the pounding go away.

The atmosphere was heavy and every breath was painful. Her breathing hitched, her heart rate was fast and she could her the heavy pounding in her head.

Her whole body was know shaking as she dropped to her knees. She opened her mouth wide in a desperate need if air buy nothing came in. She couldn't breath, she couldn't move.

Her heart pounding in her ears made her go crazy as she shook her head. Her hands were know shaking out of her control as she felt her stomach contract itself irregularly.

Every thing was blurry and all her movements were weak, slow and shaky. She let herself fall completely flat on the ground.

Weakly fighting against her eyes slowly closing and reducing her vision.

Before she could do anything about it, Marinette's eyes closed completely, making her fall into unconsciousness.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the crappy filler... Had to do it. So yeah. Anyway do you guys think i should wright in POVs as well? Please comment anytime if you have any kind of request.😊😊