Bonus.

A/N:
Heyo so this is just a small bonus chapter that kind of sums up the movie they stared in.

The modest girl rode on her bike, happily pedalling to the dance studio.

She manuvered through the see of other students that were entering the modern studio.

"Look Mari? That's you!" Adrien whispered as he motioned towards one of the extra's.

"Shut up and watch!"

The blonde smiled infront of the studio before entering through the glass doors.

She signed in at the reception before walking calmly to her class.

As she did, her ears cought onto a vey catchy song playing from a half open door.

She took a few quite steps before looking at the man that danced smoothly infront of the mirror

Suddenly the blonde man stopped his choreography before turning around to the girl.

"Oh! I'm sorry for interrupting." She said.

"Don't worry, i was just practicing." Adrien answered as he smiled.

"It looks great." Chloe said.

"Thanks, i just need to find a girl to do the dance with me."

"Oh.. I see." she murmered before looking down at her toes.

"Want to try doing it with me?" He smiled.

She smiled before walking over to him.

"S-s-sure." She said.

"My name is James by the way."

"Claire."

They both shared a handshake as their eyes looked deeply into each others, gazing lovingly at their 'soulmate.'

"This is so cringy." Said Marinette as ahe cupped Adrien's ear.

"It took us so many takes for these few seconds, between her forgetting her lines because im just too hot for her to conce-" he was cut off by Marinette's quite whisper.

"And also all the times you fucked up the dance."

He stopped talking.

"Touché"

"James?" A goregous woman stepped into the class whilt the two danced.

"Adrien, please stop squealing people are looking."

"Oh! Lucie." Said james as he stopped dansing.

He walked to the blue haired woman before she hughed him toghtly, looking over her shoulder to glare at the other blonde.

Who's this?" She asked.

"This is Claire, she is in a very talented student in my class." James answered, not noticing her rude stairs.