Article

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

"Hey Nino!" Marinette greeted as she let her friends in.

"Hi Marinette wassup!" Alya said from behind Nino.

"The filming is so tiring but that aside im doing great!" She said while leading them to the couch where Adrien was already seeted.

"Hey dude!" Said Nino before sitting himself next to him.

"So why did you guys suddenly invite yourselves at our appartment?" Marinette said jokingly when she came back from the kitchen with some drinks.

"Alya found a really cool article about you guys and we really wanted to show it to you." Nino answered as he exchanged a smirk with Alya.

Marinette and Adrien glabced at each othe before they took the phone Alya handed them. They sat on the couch, Adrien holding the phone as his elbows rested on his knees, Marinnette wih a hand on his shoilder and her right next to his.

Alya glanced at Nino and he started recording.

"The new internet sensation, "with you", a romance movie between a dance teacher and his student feeturing Chloe Bourgeois and Adrien Agreste is all the rage. From the gorgeous actors to the intresting sneak peaks, fans just can't get enough of this drama. " Adrien read outloud.

"But who is this gorgeous new face we see on screen? Marinette Dupain- Cheng, starts her acting career- acting carteer? That one dramatic way to put it" Adrien laughed slightly."with the role of Lucie, a bitchy dance teacher known to make the protagonists life miserable. But is she really all that bad? Absolutely not! Fans have discovered Marinette's true personality." Adrien said with a slight smile as he glanced at Marinette.

"Ironically, Marinette and Chloe are nothing like their characters. Marinette actually being cute and considerate  irl while Chloe is, well... A bitch. A few days ago two fans posted selfies with the actress on social media saying  'Marinette is the nicest i have ever met. She gladly talked with us, we laughed together, tool selfies, she didn't hesitate to give us sole autograph and wasn't cocky at all, she even bought us some snacks and gave us her phone number. Best afternoon ever.' The two fans describe the actress as goofy and overall adorable." Adrien's reading was cut of by Marinette looking questionably at Alya and Nino.

"I thought this was supposed to be an article about us. This is only talking about me." She said a little embarrassed.

"It's coming Marinette, it's coming." Alya grinned.

She nodded and let Adrien finish.

"Could her adorable persona be the reason behind Adrien falling for her- wait WHAT!" Both Marinette and Adrien blushed.

"Finish reading, finish reading." Alya encouraged.

"The two actors seem to be pretty close as multiple videos of them practicing choreographies together roam on the internet. Songs like bubblegum and booty man were actually not even supposed to feature Marinette, and videos of the filming, really make us wonder: are these two actors really dating?"

At this point both Marinette and Adrien were crimson read and couldn't even look at each other.

"There's a video too, watch it." Alya order in a smug smile.

Adrien obeyed and watched the short montage.

It showed scenes that had been filmed on the set. You could see the actors but also the cameras and the crew. The video had a cute music playing as you could see Adrien and Marinette secretly glancing at each other then smiling. It then got even more embarrassing as it showed The lipstick scene. The room fell completely silent but the video went on with scenes of the two sitting next to each other for interviews, posing for photoshoots and overall being adorable with each other.

"How do people find this..." Adrien asked, his blush still very present bon his cheeks and his voice cracking.

"No idea! But people are very interested in your relationship and even write fanfics about you." Alya smiled.

"W-w-what's a fanfic?" Marinette asked  still not fully recovered from the video.

"Its people imagining your sexytime." Nino blurted out.

The room fell silent again. Neither Marinette nor Adrien dared to look at each other.

Alya smiled and snatched her phone away from Adrien's shaky hands.

"Well that was nice but we have to go, bye guys." She said as she quickly walked out the door with Nino.

"Fans are crazy." Both Marinette and Adrien whispered at the same time.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for crapy chapter but I'm getting ready for back to school so yeah...
Special thanks to all my followers, we have reached 40 followers that is amazing, i love you guys.