Dance teacher.

Votes and comments highly appreciated^~^

When Chloe stepped out of the studio, she looked like a completly diffrent person.

The once fashionable and overmakeuped actresse was now dressed in a simple white tanktop paired with a sweater, skinny jeans and convers. Her hair tied up in a loose high ponytail that let her baby hair fall over her forehead.

"Ok people! Extras in place, Chloe on your bike and yeah... Let's begin." The director shouted into his microphone.

Chloe nodded before glaring one last time at Marinette who had stood up and now held a big sprots bag.

"Ready... Action!"

***

Marinette sat on the floor, her back leaned aginst the wall of the makeup/ dressing rooms.

"Hey!" A familair voice said.

"Hi Nathaniel. Sup'? " Marinette asked as she gave him a small space to sit next to her.

"I'm fine. I haven't done anyting all day except for touching up your makeup and your outfit." He said as he handed her a cold drink.

"Thank you."

She said as she quickly gulped it down.

"You okay?" Nathaniel asked as he watched her heavily sigh.

"No. All i've done in the last three hours is watch Chloe drive to the studio in a bicycle."

"That's it? That's all you've done since 7a.m.?!"

"No, im dramatising. We also saw her change into her dance outfit and run up the studios stairs. I think they are filming her entrance in the dance class." She scoffed.

"Arn't you supposed to be there."

"No, this is the moment she meets Adrien for the fiest time. And he's alone in his studio practicing .... wait hold up- i NEED to be there, Adrien is going to dance." She quickly stood up and dragged Nthaniel towards the mirror room.

"What's so speciale about seeing a hot guy dance?"

"Adrien isn't just any hot guy." She answered not even bothering to look over her shoulder.

"Action!"

Marinette and Nathaniel arrived just in time to see Adrien start dancing.

Of course he had a choreography to follow that he knew and was familiar with. But his interpretation of the dance was very... Unique.

Adrien's first probleme was his lack of body controle. He was as stiff as a pole.

"Cut! Adrien! One more time, better!" The director ordered.

His second probleme was his lack of rythm.

"Cut! Adrien! What the hell are you doing?? Again!"

His last problem was that... Well he wasn't a dancer. He had no experience and wasn't capable of doing simple hip hop and brake dance moves.

"Who knew Adrien Agreste was such a bad dancer." Nathaniel whispered as he muffled his laughs.

"Hey! No one can make fun of Adrien except me." Marinette scolled before playfully slapping Nathaniel's shoulder.

"Cut! Adrien! One last time."

Marinette was trying do hard not to make any noise she was at the point it was alnost hard to breath.

Adrien nodded and tried the choreography again.

Marinette saw the producer smile. He finally got his part right.

It quickly faded as Chloe came into frame. Apparently Marinette wasn't the only one who hated the brat.

"Oh! I'm sorry for interrupting." She said.

Marinette almost clicked her tongue. She may be a bitch, but had had to give it to her, she was a greate actress.

"Don't worry, i was just practicing." Adrien answered as he smiled.

That's my man. Marinette thought.

"It looks great." Chloe said.

"Thanks, i just need to find a girl to do the dance with me."

"Oh.. I see." Chloe murmered before looking down at her toes.

"Want to try doing it with me?" Adrien smiled.

Chloe smiled as well before wlking closer towardd Adrien.

"S-s-sure." She said.

"Cut! Great work everybody. Take a break we'll continue in 10 minutes."

"That made me cringe so hard." Nathaniel whispered into Marinette's ear, leaning in closer than necessary.

"Tell me about it" she answered, not taking her eyes off Chloe who was desperately trying to get Adrien's attention. "Chloe being this nice freaks me out so much it gives me the chills."

A/N: hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. Btw if you have any 1Million dances you like, just comment the title and i may put them in my next chapters