Sassy

"You seem like you are enjoying the fame." Joked Lila.

Marinette giggled cutely.

"Still feels like a dream." She said with a huge white smile.

Adrien felt an arrow go through his heart, from her makeup to her hair to her dress he had just forgotten how to breath.

He gulped loudly before looking away blushing.

Lila and Nathaniel asked a few empty questions before they turned to Chloe and Kim.

The cameras looked away and Adrien could finally breath. He looked up from the red carpet for a few seconds, looking for Marinette's eyes.

He immediately met her strong gaze. They locked eyes for a second before Adrien, feeling overwhelmed by her appearance, averted his haze to the entrance.

When he looked back up, her eyes were staring deeply at him, waiting for eye contact. They locked eyes again, Adrien facing down with his hand on his nape just slightly looking up to her as she shamelessly stared at him.

She raised her eyebrow and smirked, never leaving his gaze as she moved her hand to her mouth to hide her giggles.

Adrien chuckled before nodding as a sign for her to come closer to him.

She smiled before taking a few steps to where he was posing and stand beside him.

She smiled to the cameras flashing before them, looking at different objectives and turning.

She felt Adrien's gaze on her and quickly looked up to him. He smiled.

"You look taller than usual." He said.

"No shit sherlock i'm wearing heals." She scoffed.

He rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Sassy." He huffed before looking away.

She chuckled before looking at him up and down.

His blonde hair slightly brushed to the side, his defined adams apple, his black dress shirt, open on the last button flattering his broad shoulders and skinny waist. His black slacks that went down his slim legs and his big hands, still stuffed in his pockets, a big sliver watch on his strong wrist.

She slimed and looked back to his puffed expression.

"You look hotter than usual." She said.

He looked down to her and smiled.

"I always do." He said in a smirk as he raised his eyebrow.

"Sassy." She said before they both giggled.