Love and friendship

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

Marinette and Adrien entered their house. Both of them enjoying each others company without having to show it.

As Adrien turned around after closing the door he was met with Marinette staringing intensly into his eyes.

"I love you" she said before letting her forehead press against his chest.

He chuckled before slowly wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Adrien, is our love going to distroy our friendship?" She slowly whispered.

Adrien stiffened.

Of course she would ask that. He had asked himself that too. What was going to happen to their friendship? What would change if they dayed., they were already very close.

"No." He whispered. "Never, I won't let that happen. Because you are my bestfriend and i love you."

Marinette secretly smiled against his chest.

She slowly started balancing on one foot, then the other. Slowly starting to force Adrien into her small movement.

She then gasped as she felt Adrien lift her off the ground and wrap her legs around his waist.

He slowly slid her hands under her for support before walking up the stairs to his room.

She kept her head buried in the crook of his neck, too embarrassed to let out a word.

She gasped again as he let her fall on the soft bed, crowling over her.

His hands made they're way to the sides of her head as he looked deeply into her eyes.

Her hearth beet even faster as her breath cought in her throat and she blushed. The sexual tension almost made her head spin.

She heard his low breath, echoing in his room as their face were only a few centimeters apart.

Suddenly, Adrien let himself fall next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist

She didn't know what do to at all, too confused at his actions, she froze.

She was still there, stiff as a pole, her back against the bed as her eyes stared at the ceiling. He sighed and put his head on his hand, resting his elbow against the sheets.

"Why are you so stiff?" He said in his low voice.

She gulped and slowly averted her eyes towards him.

His blonde hair was gently falling over his green eyes. He chuckled upon seeing her stressed expression and slowly carresed her cheek.

"Geez im not going to eat you." He said as he moved his hand to her shoulder, fliping her to her side as his arm wraped around her protectivly and bringing her head under his chin. He tangleled his legs in hers and rested his chin on her head.

He sighed, contente of the situation before slowly drifiting to sleep.

Marinette's eyes widened and her body tensed when he cuddled her, but she was now loosening up and was finally accepting his strong arms around her. She smiled and inhaled his manly sent, her hands against his hlt chest.

She looked up, meeting his adams apple. Admiring his strong features and sharp jawline. She breathed against his neck before lightly kissing his jawline.

She smirked to herself, realising one of the rising french stars was all hers.
Her smile grew wider as his hands tightened against her.

She was loving this.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for the very slow updates but...

School...