Moving

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

"Adrien?" Nino's low voice spread through the entrance  of his house.

"Sup' dude..." The said answered with a raspy voice.

"I'm good but you... Dude you looked terrible." Nino said before letting his best friend in.

Adrien indeed looked terrible. With his ruffled hair, red eyes lined with dark circles ge didn't really look at his bestie.

"What happened-" Nino was cut of by Adrien letting a heavy bag fall to the floor.

"Im going to be staying here for a while." Adrien said before making his way to Nino's room.

"O-ookayy....?" Nino watched as Adrien slowly walked up the small stairs and crashed on his bed.

Nino didn't waist a second before taking his phone out of his pocket and calling Alya.

"Alya we have a probleme. Adrien has a probleme. Big time."

"What's up Nino? Its nice to hear from you too."

"Im serious Alya, they poor hoy looks like he's on drugs."

"... And you want me to do what exactly?"

"Oh cut the cap Alya! Im sure you know way more than i do."

Felling the distress in her friends voice, the aspiring journalist decided to share her intell.

"Adrien fell very hard for Marinette."

"Yeah I meant telling me what isn't obvious."

"Yeah but he isn't the only one. I think one dude talked shit about Adrien and gave Mari the wrong idea."

"Who's the dude?"

"Nathaniel."

"Nathaniel? As in tomato boy? Tomato has the eyes for Marinette?!"

"You know him?"

"Yeah we went to elementary school together. I dont really like him tho, he is very manipulative..."

"Explains shit."

"Yeah...."

"Yeah..."

"Anyway Alya, ill do my best with ma man so you work your magic on Marinette."

"I got this."

Nino chuckled as i light bluah peeked through his tanned skin.

"Thanks Al'.."

"No prob. Bye."

"Bye."

Good. Now things were settled with Alya Nino could finally comfort his friend.

He walked up the stairs with Adrien's bag and opened the door to his room.

Adeien had flopped face first into the covers and still hadn't moved.

Nino sighed and gently sat next to Adrien on the bed.

He slowly patted his friends back before Adrien turned around, bringing his arm over his eyes, the other resting on his stomach.

"I miss her man..."

"Who?"

"Mari...."

Adrien's vouce was low and rough. He bit his lip, trying not to sob in front of Nino.

"Don't worry bro, we'll get you back together..."

A/N: hey guys! Hope you liked that little Q&A if you have any other questions don't be shy the comments are yours.

Thanks for 200 votes!!

Ily