Princess

Comments and votes highly appreciated^^

"Hey!" Adrien said as he walked towards Marinette that was already sitting in their usual lunch spot, on the school passrel.

"You're late." She retorted as she sipped on her orange juice.

"Give me a break i was getting chased by the girls in my class." He sighed, letting himself fall next to her.

"You sound like an over dramatic diva." She chuckled.

"Oh shut up. Your starting to get some fans too, where's that Nino guy who follows you around" Adrien asked as he leaned head on Marinette's shoulder.

"Why are you so mean to him. He doesn't follow me around, we hangout together. Seriously Adrien you should take his example and chill. Why do you dislike him so much?"

"He's trying to take you away for me." He pouted as he wrapped an arm around her waist and turned his body towards her to cuddle her.

"What am i? Your princess?"

"Always have been, always will be."

She chuckled, gently playing with his hair with one hand, using the other to check her social media on her phone.

Her eyebrows raised up as she came across an article about a certain blond model.

"Hey check this out." She said as she stopped playing with his golden locks and showed him the article.

"Adrien Agreste the rising star." She read out loud. " Adrien Agreste 16 year old Parisian model has seen his popularity grow within the last few months. With his stunning blond hair and his piercing green eyes, who could resists him? The fan girls are going wild all across France. With his number of followers exceeding all expectations and the rise of company, could this be the rise of a new internet sensation?"

"Getting popular i see." She said as he sat back up straight and she playfully elbowed his side.

" How many views does the article have?" He asked as he leaned closer to her phone.

"Well this is from a pretty popular blogger called... Alya." She scrolled to her phone.

"This has a lot of comments too." She said as she read tue out loud.

"-omg I really love this guy.

- ikr he is soo cute!

- yeah, i ket him irl once. He's really nice.

- he is so hot i live him.

- omg im a huge fan:))"

"And blablabla, man... Who has the time to right this shit." She sighed.

She looked over to him and noticed he was frowning.

"Whats wrong? You have hundreds of girls falling for you what the hell are you frowning about?" She said half worryingly half jokingly.

"Yeah i guess its great but it also means i won't be able to go out without being followed everywhere..."

"Hard to be famous huh?"

"Oh shut up."

She giggled. She didn't think it was that bad. He was simply getting better at his job and people started to notice him.

This was for the best...right?

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you are loving this so far. Should i make my chapters longer? Shorter? Or is this ok? And btw i only have guide lines for this story so if you have ideas for future chapters don't hesitate to comment👍