Chase

Votes and comments highly I'm appreciated^~^

Adrien ran for his life, desperately trying to get away from the crazy blonde that had been chasing him all morning.

He didn't hate her, on the contrary, he thought she was actually very nice. They had shot a lot of scenes together, had spend their break together... But she was slowly getting a little to... Sticky?

Always clinging to his arm, trying to steel him a kiss, flirting. Adrien wasn't that dense when it came to Chloe.

He took a left turn and sped up the pace as he heard her stomping behind him.

"Adrikins!" She yelled from behind him.

Adrien felt a chill run down his spine.

He just wanted to get away from her, go home with Marinette and watch a movie.

His heart stung at the thought of Marinette.

He had sneeked little peeks at her only to notice she had spend her whole day hanging out with boys other than him.

First the red headed makeup artiste, then the buff second male lead, the small nerdy intern with his black framed glasses...

Why didn't she hang out with him?

Life was just unfair.

He ran up the stares and quickly threw himself into one of the rooms, locking the door behind him.

He stayed a few seconds immobile, trying to catch his breath as he heard Chloe run past the room.

"Well if it isn't Adrien Agreste." A raspy voice said behind him.

He turned around to notice a group of people, sitting on the floor of the dance room. He reconised all of them from the crew and actors but one face made his heart beat faster and his breath hitch.

"Come eat with us man, you haven't stopped all morning." The muscular figure said as they all made some space in the circle.

Adrien smiled thankfully  and walked over, siting on tge floor with them.

"Thanks Kim." He said.

"So guys, this is Adrien, our male lead. Adrien this is Max, One of the interns that also helps with video editing, Marinette, one of the dancers and her makeup aritste Nathaniel." Kim introduced.

"Nice to meet you!" Said Marinette as she extended her hand to Adrien.

He smiled and shaked her hand.

Acring like you don't know me huh? Adrien thought as he raised a brow.

She smiled and nodded, aksing him him to play along simply by looking deep into his eyes.

"Nice to meet you too Marinette. I saw you dance this morning, you are very talented." He said.

"Thank you. Nathaniel and i say you dance too, we thought you could use some help." She said.

Adrien heard the others surpress a laugh but decided not to pay attention to it and smiled as well.

"Well, nice to meet you Max, Nathaniel." He said, changing the subject.

They all returned his gesture and shaked hands.

"You must be super hungry, here have some of my food." Marinette said as she took a second meel from her bag.

"Hey! I thought you said you didn't want to share food." Kim protested as she handed Adrien the plastic box along with some chopsticks.

"The poor boy had been running away from Chloe all morning, he must be starving." Marinette answered as she took a sip from her cartoned juice.

"How did you know he was running away from Chloe?" Max asked as he looked at her from under his glasses.

"The bitch is wrapped around his finger, she hasn't stopped clinging onto him all morning. What other reason would he have to lock homslef here if wasn't for a crazy girl chasing him everywhere?" Marinette simply answed.

The boys all laughed and Nathaniel wraped an arm around her shoulder, making Adrien flinch.

"This girl nows her shit." He said in a smile.

"Of course." She answered in a smirk.

She reached inside her bag before getting another cartoned juice and throwing it at Adrien.

"Thanks! "He said as he catched it in mid air.

Max eyed the pair suspiciously before looking at Marinette.

"Marinette,why did you pack so much stuff to eat? Its like you cooked food for two." He asked.

The room fell silent as Marinette and Adrien's eyes grew wide.

"Yeah i have a pretty big appetite." Marinette said nervousky.

"Then why do you have two pairs of chopsticks?" He insisted.

"Ahh, that's because i always have two pair of chopsticks incase one of the brakes." She answered.

She is lying.
Max thought but nodded nontheless before taking another bite of his sandwitch. Still not convinced, he secrelty recored the rest of the conversation.

Her chopsticks are made out of metal...

A/N: hey guys! Hope you are all enjoying your last moments of freedom before school.
I'm sorry I didn't update in 4 days but i am sick with a pretty high fever ( hope it didn't show too much in my writing ). Hope you liked this chapter and see you next time^^