Fame

Whilst Lila flirting with Adrien and playfully smiling at the camera as she spoke.

A seconde camera turned on, focusing on a seconde MC.

"Good evening everyone i am Nathaniel and i will be the second MC for tonight."

He walked towards the males across as he readjusted his red tigh and tucking his sound set behind his gray pants.

As soon as he made eye contact with the blond haired man he smirked, his back facing the camera.

The blond simply smiled forcefully, very aware of the humdreds of cameras aimg at him.

"Nathaniel we meet again." He said calmly.

The redhead laughed before turning towards the camera.

"Indeed we have already met as i was in the makeup crew for Marinette aka Lucie in the movie." He said in a smile.

"Now then i think i can see another car arriving?"

The small group looked over to see a white limousine pull over the red carpet.

Chloe stepped out, proudly exhibing her sparkly yellow gown to the cameras. The piece of clothing draping over one of her shoulder and falling all the way to her stelletos, closely  hugging her toned fighure.

She bated her fake eyelashes and licked her bright pink lips before walking to the MC and male leads.

She flipped her signature high ponytail beffore winking at the camera.

"Good evening." She said politly with a beautiflu smile.

"If it isnt thw female lead, Chloe bourgeois. This talented actor since her childhood. Chloe how does jr feel to be here, in precence of famous actor kim and gorgeous model Adrien?"

"It truly feels like a blessing." She simply answered with a neight smile.

Damn she's good at acting nice. Thought Adrien.

"That very sweet of y-" the MC's sentence was ended by loud screams and yells.

The five teenagers turned around to face the limousine.

Cameras flashed as a shorter figure walked out of the car.

Her raven curls were either loosly wrapped in a messy, low bun or framing her face, falling infront of her eyes and besides her beautiful blue eyes. The woman was wearing little to no makeup, her flawless skin not needing anything more than a dust of blush. Her dark lashes coated in a thin layer of mascara and her eyes lids with smoky black, a sharp eyeliner wing extending her big blue eyes.

She had a red dress, held by two thin straps, exposing her thin shoulders and her define collar bones. It was a thin red top, falling dangerously low on the tip of her cleavage, with a very flowy skirt made in a slightly thicker fabric. The two parts of the dress brought together by a thick black ribbon, tyed in a big boy behind her exposed back.

Her thin smile tinted in mate red lipstick made the whole look absolutely breath taking.

Adrien's heart heavily pounded in his chest as he stared at the gorgeous woman that had just walked out of the car.

She walked with her black stelletos towarda the small group.

She smiled at the croud as they chanted her name. Slightly slouching as she giggled brifly. She stood back up staright and smiled at the audience, throwing them a kiss.

She turned back to the group and smiled at the camera.

"You seem like you are enjoying the fame." Joked Lila.

A/N:
Hey guys! Just wanted to inform you that i may update more often because I'm finally done with my exams
😊😊😊