Pose

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

"Okay i need everyone's attention!" Said the photographer.

He placed all the characters in place. Adrien and Chloe next to each other in front, then Marinette next to Adrien, Kim on the other side with Chloe and all the other actors behind to form of triangle with the main characters at it's head.

"Okay everybody! Pose!"

Marinette was a little nervous, when she had first started filming a week before, she was so uneasy it was hard to stand straight without having shaky knees. But she had changed, she was now more confident not only in front of the camera but also irl. She took a deap breath and posed, puting an elbow on Adrien's shoulder and lifting her chin.

There were a few shoots including one with all four main characters ( Kim, Chloe, Adrien, Marinette ) in wich Chloe caused a scandal because she wasn't next to Adrien...

All the boys left the set to leave Marinette and Chloe in front of the camera.

They were both asked to stand back to back and look at the camera.

Marinette did as she was told but after a few shots she noticed a familiar face behind the photographer.

Adrien was standing there, hidden behin all the lighting. He watched as Marinette nailed almost all her shoots.

She was gorgeous.
Since Adrien had found out about his love for the girl, he couldn't take his eyes of her.

The red lipstick was on her lips, her eyeliner lining her big blue eyes almost made her look like an shoujo anime character.

He chuckled remembering all the time they had spend together as kids. There was never one without the other.
Marinette was probably the person he was most close to, there was connection.

"Adrien on set!"

The said boy snapped out of his daze and stepped on stage only to see Marinette was the only one left behind the lights.

He stepped next to her and smiled.

"Okay so this was highly requested so yeah..." Said the photographer.

Both teens nodded and listened to the instructions.

"Stand face to face... Closer... Okay now Marinette's hand is going to grab the colae of his flannel, yeah perfect, the orher hand on his shoudkder... Yes thanks Marinette. Okay now Adeien i simlly want you to hold her waist. Perfect!"

Adrien was petrified. As much as he was loving this, he was scared she didn't. He did his best not to blush or flinch but the sight of Marinette this close in this position was very tempting.

He tried to keep his pose as Marinette pised in his arms.

She parted her red lips before looking at his. Adrien gulped, this was way harder then it was supposed to be.

"Okay guys that it!" The photographer said.

Both Adrien and Marinettte sighed in relief. Her hand fell on his shoulder as his hands rested more calmly on her hips. There foreheads touched as both of them chuckled.

"That was hard." She said.

"Tell me about it."

A/N: hey guys i am finally back. Im sorry if I didn't update this week but I don't have access to the internet because of bording school so from know on i will only post on weekends but ill try to write more than a two chapters each week.
Thanks to atomatic for all your comments that always make me laugh. And thank you MariChat_Luver for your adorable message, and don't worry i will not stop updating.