MY Seat

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

"MARI! Come on we will be late for the shooting!" Adrien yelled from across the house to Marinette who quickly ran down the stairs.

"Geez Marinette, this is the first day! we need to be on time!"Adrien sighed as Marinette ties her shoelaces.

"Relax Adrien, it'll be fine." She said as they both headed out.

"Easy for you to say! You're just a simple extra, of course you can be late! I'm the fucking male lead!" He retorted as they got to the bus stop.

"You should be grateful i even opened my eyes this morning. I mean come on it's 6a.m." She said while paying for her ticket.

"You should be grateful i didn't head out without you!" He said as they both got into the crowded bus.

"Oh shut it Adr-"

Marinette didn't have time to finish when Adrien slapped his hand over her mouth. She blushed a light pink as he leaned over her face.

"Don't call me like that in public or you'll ruin my cover." He whispered in her ear.

"Cover? Are you a spy now?" Marinette scoffed as she raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up." He muttered as he readjusted his hoodie over his blond hair and pushed his fake glasses up his nose.

Marinette blushed. He was really hot with his glasses.

Suddenly Marinette was brought back to reality as the bus stopped, making her lose her balance.

She felt Adrien reach for her hand.

Unfortunately, he was a second to late and Marinette fell in the middle of the bus hitting her head on one of the seats before falling hard on her butt.

She heard a fee muffled laughs before she felt strong pain in her lower-back and head.

"my god Mari... What am i going to do with you." Adrien sighed as he helped her up.

"Ouch.." She simply muttered as she rubbed her head.

"Oh my! Are you okay young lady?" An old woman said as she stood up from her seat.

"I'm okay miss. Please don't worry about me." Marinette said as she faked a small smile before rubbing her head again.

"Please, have my seat." The elder offered.

"Oh no please stay seated!" Adrien said.

"It's all right young man, i will be getting off anyway." The old woman said as she walked towards the doors after giving the two teens a bright smile.

Marinette and Adrien smiled and thanked the elder before she got off.

Then Adrien quickly took the seat before Marinette could have a chance to.

"Hey! That was MY seat!"

"This is payback for this morning." Adrien said with a smirk as he looked up to a raging Marienette.

"I will end you." She said while gritting her teeth.

"Try me."

Marinette huffed before turning around and sitting herself Adrien's lap.

"The hell are you doing?" Adrien whispered as he blushed a deep shade of red.

"Ending you, duh." She joked.

Adrien stayed a few moments dumbfounded before letting a small 'whatever' escape his lips.

He slid his hands around her waist and slowly leaned his forehead against her back.

"What are you doing ?" Marinette asked as she turned her head towards him.

"Preparing for a long day...."

Marinette smile sweetly before putting her hands on his.

"It'll be fine Adrien don't worry."

"This is my first time acting Mari... What do i do if i fuck up?"

"You'll rock Adrien, just as you always do." She said sweetly as her hands caressed his.

"Thanks Mari.."

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for the boring filler but yeah i needed to... Hope you liked this chapter and see you tomorrow... Hopefully😂😂😂