Hard

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

"Hey Mari check this out!" Adrien shouted from the couch.

"What?" Marinette yelled back from the kitchen as she cut two slices of cake.

She walked towards him in nothing but his oversized shirt and mini shorts. Sitting next to him, she scanned the computer.

"Movie premiere?" She asked, remembering the 10 episode long series she had filmed with Adrien.

"Yup. Its in like two weeks, we have to get fancy for the fans and paparazzis and journalists...." Adrien said, scrolling further down for more information.

"That's cool, we'll see all the other actors we haven't seen in like... A month?" She said, sitting crossed legged and taking a bight of the cake.

"Wanna go shopping together?" Adrien asked as he also ate his cake.

"No. It has to be a surprise!" Marinette said with a sly smile.

Adrien smiled and put his empty plate on the table before wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her stomach.

"Adrien im not done eating." Marinette chuckled.

"Don't care you're very comfortable." Adrien said, his words muffled by her shirt.

"Why do you always wear my shirts? I don't have anything to wear anymore."  Adrien said, still not detaching himself from Marinette.

"I can see that." She said as she glanced to his bare back and put her plate on the table.

Adrien sat up and smirked, bringing his face closer to hers before grazing her ear with his lips.

"But you like that don't you." He said before his smirk grew even wider, imagining a flustered Marinette.

But before he could get a glance of her face he felt two hands slamming him against the couch.

He opened his eyes to Marinette, sitting just below his abs with her hands on either side of his head.

She smiled before bitting her lip.

"Actually i do." She said as she licked her lips seductivly.

Adrien's eyes grew wide before he blushed and brought his hands to his face.

"Please stop turning me on like that." He said with a small smile.

Marinette smirked before taking his hands away from his face. She slowly inched closer to him before she kissed him on the corner of his mouth.

"Scared of getting hard in the morning?" She asked in a chuckle.

His eyes grew wide again and he blushed even darker.

Marinette smiled against his skin as she kissed his collar bone, her hands gliding against his smooth skin.

A deep sigh escaped his lips as her kisses travelled up his neck. Softly nibbling on the skin as she left kiss marks and love bights all over his neck.

He felt a shiver go all the way down his body as she softly bit his ear lobe, still looking for his sweet spot.

He couldn't help a hoarse moan as she kissed right bellow his ear, on his jawline.

His hands grabbed her waist as he bit his lip, feeling her attacking his jawline.

Marinette finally looked up to a completely red Adrien with glossy eyes and his lips slightly parted as he breathed heavily. He was almost out of breath.

She slowly lowered herself and pecked his lip. She tried to pull away but Adrien bit on her lower lip as his hand slid behind her neck and pulled her closer.

Adrien took control for a few seconds before Marinette pulled away leaving a breathless Adrien.

She smiled as the sight of her needy boyfriend before leaving his lap and standing next to him.

"Good luck with that." She said as her eyes traveled to his lower regions.

Adrien looked as well before cursing.

"Why do you do this to me Mari!"

"You provoked me."

"I hate you."

"I love you too Adrien."