End

15 years later-

"BAAAAAABE! COME GET THE FUCKING GROCERIES!!! Roared Marinette from the entrance of their new house.

She desperately tried to balcence the douzen of grocery bags she was holding in her arms and her keys that were trapped between her lips.

"Why don't you just do it yourself?!" he yelled back from his seat on the couch.

She sighed loudely, walking to their big kitchen and dumping all the bags on the kitchen ilsand, then stomping her way to the living room to find Adrien, watching the latest Movie he had starred in.

The woman huffed, walking to him angrily and grabbing his ear.

"Why don't i do it myself?!" She said as she pulled his ear to get him off the couch. "Mabe because I'm fucking pregnant with your baby?!" She answered. Motioning to the 7 month old bump of her stomach.

He looked at her stomach before gazing back at her.

"Big deal, you still kick my ass at Dance Dance Revolution." he said jokingly.

"You're still sour about that, come on Adrien, just swollow up your pride and use those raging muscles." she said, grabbing his bicep to prove her point.

"Everyone was laughing at me Mari! I lost my dignity that day!" He argued.

"Tragic..." she rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up you." He said as he slipped on his shoes and went towards their car.

Finished getting the rest of the groceries and came back to a smiling Marinette.

"Thanks babe." She said with a sweet smile as she pecked he cheek.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever, you're still not fogriven." he mumbled as he walked to the kitchen.

"You're such a baby." She joked. "I don't think i'll be able to manage two, Adrien."

He walked out of the kitchen as she finsihed her sentence. He wrapped his wands around her waist and pulled her closer, he bumped stomach between them.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips.

"I'm sure you'll be just perfect." He whispered.

END

A/N; 

Hey guys! 

This is the end of Childhood Friends, sorry for cutting the story so abrudtedly...

I hope you enjoyed it. There will be no sequel and this is the last chapter so yeah, 

thanks for reading!