Lies

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

A few minytes earlier~

As Marinette and Adrien posed for the camera, Nathaniel slowly made his way towards Kim that was looking from behind the camera man.

"Why are they posing together they're supposed to be enemies in the movie." Nathaniel asked with a frown.

"You don't know? Apprerently they have a whole fandom for their relashionship."said Kim.

"Marinette is with Adrien?"

"I don't think so but they must know each other frome outside the shooting. They seen pretty tight Nath' i think you should give up." Kim said with a smirk.

"Oh shut up you had your eyes on her too."

"I did but when i saw the glares Adrien gave me i thought it was best to back off." Kim scoffed as he folded his arms in front of his strong torso.

Nathaniel looked at the pair that was now done with the shoot.

He studied their every move, interpreted their gestures.

He noticed Adrien's eyes still on Marinette as she walked out the shoot.

"They must now each other from outsied the shoot."

Nathaniel's eyes darken as he looked at the tall blonde that exited the room.

He took his things and went for a small mirror check up before he headed to the meetup point.

Just at the studio's doors he saw Marinette, Adrien, Kim, Max and a red headed girl he didn't recognise.

"Hi Nathaniel!" Marinette beamed before taking his hand and dragging him to the small groupe.

"This is Sabrina, she was Chloe's assistante." She said before whispering. "and is also Max's girlfriend." She giggled as the said couple blushed a light red.

"Nice to meet you Sabrina. My name is Nathaniel, im Marinette's boyfriend." Nathaniel said with a smile as he wrapped an arm around Marinette's shoulder and looked at Adrien straight in the eyes.

Adrien shot daggers as Nathaniel while Marinette denied the lie and introduced Nathaniel as her friend to Sabrina.

The shy girl smiled looking at her fingers before they all walked towards a small fast food.

***

"Oh my god i ate too much." Marinette sighed.

She was outside with Nathaniel as the rest payed their chair of the food.

"Are you okay Marinette?" Nathaniel said in a low voice as he bended over to her ear.

"Yeah why?" She smiled at him kindly.

"I don't know i mean... Are things okay with Adrien?"

Marinette simply tilted her head to the side.

"He said some very weird things to me after the shoot. Like, he wants to... Do things to you, like touch you and stuff... And... He always looks at you with like... Lust?" Nathaniel said uneasy as he scratvhed the back of his neck.

Marinette's eyes widened. Adrien? Do things? Lust? He had to be kidding.

"Why the hell would Adrien want to do things and look at me with lust."

"You didnt know? Adrien is in love with you."