Call

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

"Breaking news the movie premier for Dancing to love has been announced!

- yes indeed it has, we are all happy to know we will be seeing our favourite actors on the red carpet in less than a week. Paparazzis are getting their cameras ready to snap a few shots of the gorgeous actors: Adrien Agreste, Chloe Bourgeois, Kim and Lastly, aspiring artist Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

-All the fans are hipped, indeed the movie premier is a clear indicator that the series will be fully shown to the public soon.

-yes finally! Dans have been living of of trailers and small sequences or behind the scenes but we are finally sure for the series's release.

-stay tuned folks, the fun has yet to start."

Marinette listened to the tv, sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and her arms wrapped tightly around her cushion.

She had been contemplating on what to wear for a week now but couldn't figure out what to wear.

She looked through her phone when suddenly a contact picked her interest.

[ -hello?

-hey Nath' sup'?

-oh Marinette! How have you been? I heard the news, movie premiere huh? Pity the staff isn't invited.

-oh sorry. I called cus' i really need your help.

-lemme guess... Outfit choice?

-touché.

-be there in five.]

Marinette smiled as she thought of her friend that was already on his way.

"Who's that smile for?" Adrien asked as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind the couch.

"I'm meeting up with my friend Nathaniel. Be right back i have to change."  Marinette replied as she briefly kissed his arm before sliding under his embrace and running up the stairs.

Adrien frowned but didn't say anything. He wasn't easy but he trusted his girlfriend.

Marinette walked down with white ripped jeans and a pastel pink sweater. Her hair tied into her signature pigtails.

She snatched her black purse from the clothing rack and slipped into her white tennis shoes before tuning over to Adrien and pressing a light kiss on his cheek.

"Love you."

She said before hoping out of the house.

Adrien chuckled and walked back into the house. He scratched his back and yawned.

It was around mid afternoon but it being holidays he gad just gotten out of bed.

He took his phone from the pocket of his sweatpants as he let himself fall on the couch.

Suddenly he heard banging on the door.

"Who is it?" Adrien shouted.

"Its ya man! Nino!"

Adrien stayed laying on the couch for a few seconds, feeling too tired to get out of his slumber to open the door.

"I have pizza."

Adrien's eyes shot open and he ran to the door.

"Finally." Nino said as he incited himself in.