Confused

A/N:
Hi followers, readers! Sorry for the long wait bur i broke my foot and wasn't doing well at all. But i am BACK! With new chapters for you to enjoy!

Morning Mari." Adrien said in a raspy voice as he entered the kitchen sleepily.

Marinette chuckled feom the stove when she got a climpse of jer tired boyfriend, his hand brushing through his messy bed hair as the other scratched his bare chest.

"Marning Adrien." She said as she slightly pecked his cheek before putting an egg roal infront of him.

He sat down, his eyes still half closed, before he started to eat his breakfast.

"Don't take too long we're going to school in ten." Marinette shouted from her room as she buttoned her unifrorm.

He groanded before placing his plate in the sink and getting dressed too.

Both off them threw there bags over their shoulder, went out the doke and hopped on their skateboards.

"I'm soo sleepy" Adrien said whilst taking a turn towards the school.

"Yeah me too. But i mean, it's the beginning of a new year so let's just enjoy the ride." She said.

"Beginning of a new year my ass. Its just november." Adrien scoffed.

"Well with all the movie shooting we haven't been to school in a pretty long time." Laughed Marinette.

Adrien nodded before following her inside the school, they oarted ways before Marinette was greated woth a very cheerful Nino.

"Sup' dudette. I missed you." He said as he alubg an arm around er shoulder.

"Watched your movie religiously with Alya and we both fangirked so hard." He teased, making Marinette blush.

"Oh come on every now you two are a thing, why do you even continue to keep it a secret."

"We just don't want to be exposed to the world." She murmered.

"Oh come on! You are just as much of an internet sansation as he is right now, might as well do some reallity TV show of your live life and earn some money."

"I'm not that cheep." She grumbled.

Nino laughed before they both entirr the classroom.

Instantly, all eyes are on Marinette and stare at her.

"I saw the movie you stared in. It was really good." Said someone in the back.

Marinette smiled as everyone else's comments followed his complient. Some of them took out their phones and snapped selfies with her.

"Thank you. That really makes me happy." She cheered.

"Hey are you really dating Adrien?" Shouted someone from their seet.

Marinette smiled, already getting used to all those questions.

"No we are just....

Childhood friends?

Best friends?

Dating?

Roomates?

Friends?

"No... We are just... Just friends." Said Marinette nervoulsy before waiting for the teacher to arrive.

She took her phone out.

Bananaboy:
Oh my god!!! People keep asking about our relationship!!!

Croissantgoddess:
Same -_-

Bananaboy:
Should we just tell them the truth?

Croissantgoddess:
Nah i think it is funnier to see them assume things.

Bananaboy:
Whatever, let's get pizza for dinner.

Croissantgoddess:
Sure babe, sure.