Messages

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

A few days later~

"Adrien we have to or we will be late for the final photoshoot!" Marinette yelled from her room across to his.

Adrien nodded and quickly threw on a black hoodie and a pair of fake glasses, covering his hair with a white cap.

He toed his shoelaces and stepped out with his black combat boots.

Marinette was already waiting for him dowstairs with a red hoodie that reached over her black skinny jeans. She was wearing a black cap and a white mask.

"You like a kpop idol." Adrien laughed as he stepped out behind her.

"You look like a creepy nerd." She shot back in a smile.

Adrien laughed not caring about the insult at all.

It was their last day with the crew. The last photoshoot before the series first episode premiere.

They took the bus, as always and were relieved to see no one had noticed them.

During the whole ride, Adrien didn't take his eyes off Marinette. He studied her face, from her sparkly blue eyes to her long raven hair. He even counted her frequels. As creepy as it may sound, Adrien loved it. He loved her.

They both got out of the bus and walked towards the studio.

They both went their separate ways towards their stylists.

"Hey Marinette sup'" Nathaniel greeted her with a small hug.

"Hey Nath! I've been great how are you?" She asked with a big smile as she took her cap and mask off.

"Im a little sad all this is over i guess." He said before showing Marientte the way to her seat.

"Yeah me too, but i guess we will still see each other. How about grabbing some lunch after the shoot?"

"Sure." He said in a smile as blush crept up his face.

She smiled before entering the changing room with the clothes Nathaniel had given her.

It was a black crop top that fell right under her bra relieving her toned stomach. She had black ripped jeans and a red flannel tied around her waist.

When she got out of the small curtain, Nathaniel whistled softly and said she looked awesome .

He handed her some leather gloves that exposed her fingers and a pair of black sneakers.

"Please have a seat."

"Why thank you Nathaniel."

They both laughed before Nathaniel started to style her hair.

Marinette was playing on her phone when she suddenly received a message.

Kitty:
You seem awfully close to your personal stylist.

Marinette raised her gaze to see Adrien smiling at her from the other side of the room.

Princess:
Yeah! He's really nice. We are good friends. I should introduce you.

Kitty:
What will you introduce me as?

Princess:
The male lead i guess. We were thinking of getting some lunch with Kim and Max later, wanna come?

Kitty:
Sure why not.

Princess:
Kay great!

Kitty:
Bye.

Princess:
Adrien I'm literally across the room.

Kitty:
See you at the shoot.
You look awesome btw.

Marinette looked up to a smiling Adrien with his thumbs up.

She blushed and smiled before mouthing a kick 'thank you' before turning her phone off.

"All done!" Nathaniel said as she handed Marinette a mirror.

She had fake piercings on all over her ear lob, her hair was up it a messy bun and a red bandana was tied over her bangs.

She had fierce makeup, with sharp eyeliner and red lipstick.

"Awesome as always Nathaniel." She smiled before hopping off her chair and going towards the shoot.

A/N: here is your chapter as requested thanks to Rosellie333 and atomatic all you comments and just how fast you read that chapter😂😂
I love you all❤️❤️