Max

The actors were all guided towards a very classy reception hall.

Warm lights shined over the elegant decorations and gorgeous buffet.

"Worth staying." Adrien whispered as he looked at all the mouth watering pasteries.

Marientte chuckled as she walked toward the small cupcakes, she took one and handed it to Adrien.

He smiled and took it gladly before smelling the sweat icing.

Marinette took the chance to slighlty tap Adrien's hand and make the icing smash against his face.

She broke into a fit of laughter as her man crissed eyes to ee the small stain of icing on his nose. He crosssed his arms and looked at her with a raised eyebrow, she laughed again and wiped the icing with her finger before having a taste.

"Well look at you too." A voice said behind them.

They both shifted to see a familiar moxha colored girl.

"Alya?!"

"In the flesh."

"What are you doing here."

Alya flashed a smile before taking the small pass that hung proudly against her chest.

"You got in as a reporter?!" They both exclaimed in shock.

"I have my ways." She smirked.

Marinette laughed at her sneaky friend before taking another cupcake.

"Careful there live birds, a lot of cameras are here today."

"Don't worry Alya, we've been dating for four months and we still haven't ha any issues." Adrien said with a small smile as Marinette took another cupcake.

Alya smirked and walked away. Both Adrien and Marinette chatted away before a few others joined them.

"Oh hey Max!" Marinette greeted the smaller friend as he walked next to Kim.

"Marinette, how was the shoot, you were an amazing actress... Just as i expected." He said in a voice that somehow translated wisdom.

"Just as you expected?" Marinette questioned.

Kim smirked before swinging an arm around his friend.

"You didn't know? Max was the one who recommended her as the second female lead." He said in a smirk.

Marinette's eyes widened significantly before looking at Adrien then back at Max.

The said boy looked at Kim as he pushed his glasses higher over the bridge of his nose and smiled.

"Well i thought you and Adrien made a great pair." He simply shrugged as he glanced at the blonde boy.

"Is that so?" Adrien smirked as he looked straight into his eyes.

"Don't worry, i kept you little thing a secret." Max said.

Adrien and Marinette both looked at each other and smiled in relief.

"Thanks Max." They both said at the same time.

"Sure, Adrienette." He purred in a sly smirk as he walked away.

"We have to keep an eye on small four eyes." Whispered Adrien.

"You don't say.

A/N:
SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES!

I may or may not have been busy
on working for a new Adrienette book~

Hope you still enjoyed this small filler, i will try to update tomorrow but i will not make any promises.