Goodmorning

Marinette woke up in a very good mood this morning. This was the day, the day she would make friends. It had been two weeks since they entered school yet she still hadn't opened her mouth in the presences of her classmates.

She woke Adrien up after pulling a red hoodie over her ruff uniform.

They both skated to to school as she blasted music through her headphones.

"You look awfully happy today." Adrien said as she watch the huge smile she wore on her face.

"I know right! i have a good feeling about today!" she said as she looked at him.

"Oh? and why is that?"

"I'm going to make friends today!" she said cheerfully.

He chuckled as he watch her get off her skateboard and finish her way to school by foot because of the irregular road. He did the same and ran to catch up with her. He slid an arm around her shoulder from behind and whispered into her ear.

"Don't forget to save some time for your bestest best friend okay?" He said.

She blushed to a light pink and turned to him but he had already ran off to class. She chuckled, what an idiot...

She arrived in front of the door. Taking a deep breaths, she tried to regain her composure and prepare herself for the social interaction she was about to go through.

She opened the door wide.

"Good morning everybody." She said cheerfully in the room.

All the people present stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

 A very heavy silence fell on her shoulders. She felt eyes pierce threw her as she looked nervously in the class.

"Morning!" Someone yelled back.

He had auburn skin and dark brown eyes. He flashed a smile, uncovering his white teeth. He had a blue shirt with a matching hat and headphones slid around his neck.

Slowly every other person present in the class started answering her greeting.

She blushed and smiled. It worked.

She walked up to the boy while taking the time to smile and greet every person in the class. For the first time since the beginning of the school year she sat next to someone. She slowly slid in the bench next to the blue hat guy. He smiled again as he pushed his books to the side.

"My name is Marinette. Nice to meet you." She said as she smiled.

"Nino."