Fashionably late

Votes and comments highly appreciated^~^

OMFG YOU GUYS WE HIT 1,000 views!!!!! 1k views !!!!
I AM SO HAPPY PEOPLE I LOVE! Love yourself you made a girl happy on her vacation.👍👍

To show my gratitude i have writen yet another chapter.

ENJOY:

"Hey what's the script again? I mean, why are we filming in a dance studio?" Asked a confused Marinette to a tall and strongly build boy that looked around her age.

"You should know that by now." The boy scoffed as he looked her up and down.

"I'm just an extra."

"Oh! I thought you were the female lead. Sorry. My name is Kim, I'm the second male lead." Kim introduced himself as he laughed in embarrassment.

"I'm Marinette, nice to meet you." She answered with her usual bright smile.

"So we are basically shooting a romance movie about a dance teacher and one of his students falling in love with each other." Kim said as he crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

"Hold up, who's the male lead?"

"Adrien Agreste duh! It was all over the internet!"

"You casted Adrien as the dance teacher." Marinette scoffed before bursting into laughter.

"Why not? He is super popular lately, not to mention he is loved by the ladies. I saw myself and you gotta give it to him : he is pretty hot."Kim said.

Marinette was about to answer something along the lines of "yeah i know" but fortunately  controlled her mouth.

Shit! He's a celebrity, i''m just a normal person. They can't know we live together! Marinette thought.

"Oh! Eh... Yeah...I see, then what do you do as the second male lead?" Marinette asked, desperate to change the subject.

"I'm here to make the male lead jealous basically." He answered with a smirk.

"All extras number 1-40 please report at the entrance." A voice said through a megaphone.

"That's me!" Marinette smiled. "Well, nice meeting you Kim, hope i'll see you around." She waved and ran off.

"Yeah... Yeah." Kim sighed. " what a pity she's not the female lead..."

Outside, all the extras were gathering around the entrance. They were supposed to shoot the introducing scene but apparently the female lead was late..

Marinette sat on the ground cross legged before making sure she posted a selfie with the set as her backround on Instagram with the hashtag "all dolled up for movie shooting!". A few minutes later, her post was already drowned
in comments and likes. Marinette was quite the popular instragramer.

As everyone started to get impatient, a fancy black limo drover in front of the studio.

All the whispers quiet down as a man with a black tuxedo walked out of the car, elegantly opening the door.

A beautifull woman walked out. She had light blue eyes and long, silky blond hair falling loosely behind her sunglasses. She was absolutely gorgeous.

She made her way through the extras in her high heels and skinny jeans before stopping just infront of Marinette.

She looked down on her from her standing position before turning herself to face Marinette. She put a hand over her hip and bend down to meet Marinette's curious gaze.

"Whadya want, loser!" She snapped.

Marinette blinked a few times, completely taken aback by the woman's rudeness before glaring at the humanized barbie.

"Well, we would all love for you to get changed and start this scene, you're pretty late." She said calmly.

A few whilsers were heard before te blond hkared at the emsemly.

"It's called being fashionably late. Of course a peasent like you wouldn't now." The girl said before flipping her blond hair behing her shoulder.

"Do you think making people wait longer and get bored for you is... Fasbionable? I call it being a self centered bitch" Marinette asked still not losing her calm.

"How dare you! Do you even now who i-"

"Chloe bourgeois you are over an hour late get to the dressing rooms begore i make you!" A manager yelled from the entrance.

Chloe glared at Marinette one last time before running her way to the studio.

Marinette simply smiled and waved her goodby with the mentale note to never talk to that woman again.

A/N n* 2: hey guys! Hope you liked this new chapter. Again, sorry for the lack of romance but yeah... we need a story line... Don't forget to vote and comment, that would seriously make my day.
With that, i hope you are all having wonderful vacations^^

I LOVE YOU.