A/N

A/N:

! PLEASE READ !

This takes 55 seconds to read.

Heyo!
Sorry but this is not an update,if you do not feel intrested about the author's words pleas wait until next update.

I just wanted to say a word to all the people who comment only to request another update and ask me to update quickly.

Thank you for wanting me to continue and for showing me your interest in the continuation of the plot and story.

However, when those comments are left only a few seconds after the latest update, it feels very pressuring.

I am not saying you should stop or that it is rude ( some people do but I don't really mind )

I would just like you to understand that i am not a machine and i usually take time to come up with a chapter idea and about 10 to 20 minutes to write it down and edit previous chapter.

I usually update weekly, but have decided to update more often due to sweat feedback, and to thank my readers for the growing number of reads and votes.

I prefer taking my time to update daily instead of just mass producing rushed chapters.

Please take in consideration that writers have lives too.

That means school/work, homework and assignments, social activities,
Etc.

Please also consider writers block and other factors that may slow down my writing.

Thank you.

Nurhya.