Pinch

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

Adrien felt a slight pinch as he watched Nino doing mouth to mouth ti Marinette to wake her up.

Pain struck his heart.

It was somehow irritating. After all, should be the one helping her. He was the one who lived with her, stayed with her, laughed way with her. He was her best friend, not Nino.

He was boiling inside as he just watched, unable to do anything.

Suddenly, Marinette open her mouth wide and inhaled roughly. She opened her eyes wide, grasping for air as she sat up in Nino's arms.

She looked at her saviour that was now smiling at her warmly.

"Nino..." She whispered as she hugged hugged him tightly.

Another pinch made Adrien flinch.

Nino slowly started stroking Marinette's hair as she slowly sobbed ob his shoulder.

Adrien couldn't take it anymore. He pushed Nino slightly to the side, untangling him from her grasp, and cupped her cheeks.

"It's okay Mari. You are fine now." He said as he slowly caressed her cheek.

She looked at him confused for a second before sighing and smiling back.

"Yeah I'm fine" she said as she placed her hand on Adrien's.

Nino stood up and walked to the kitchen. He poured a glass of water for Marinette. When he came back he found Marinette being comforted  by Adrien.

He chuckled. They were just too cute to handle.

"Drink this, it will make you feel a little better." Nino said as he handed Marinette the glass if water.

Nino and Adrien helped a still week Marinette to the couch.

Adrien sat next to her as Nino pulled a chair across them.

"Now Adrien." Marinette said as she placed her glass on the small table  next to them. She crossed her arms in front  of her chest and looked Adrien straight in the eyes. "Mind explaining?"

Nino almost laughed at her sassiness as Adrien blushed.

"Well um... I was being followed, i don't know who it was or why they were following me but i didn't want then to know were we lived. And i don't either want them to know i live with you-" he was cut of by Marinette.

"So you don't want them to find out you live with someone like me." She said as her expression stiffened.

"No Mari i didn't mean it in a bad way-" he was cut off again, by Nino this time.

"What Adrien is trying to say is that he is worried that if people find out their favourite model lives with a girl that girl might get some problems. So he is basically  carting for  your safety and well being." He said seriously as he looked from a blushing Marinette to an embarrassed  Adrien.

"Yeah thats pretty much it..." Adrien confirmed.

"So what do you want me do about it? You want me to not talk to you anymore" Marinette asked, impatient.

"No,  I just don't want you to get mad when i try to protect you."

That caught Marinette off guard.

"Well" Nino said as he clapped his hands." Let's just be careful for now and try to find out who this mysterious  stalker is." He concluded.

Both Marinette and Adrien nodded.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for not updating but here is your chapter. As always if you have any requests (like another POV) don't hesitate to comment.👍👍