Love

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

Adrien walked back down the stairs to find Marinette on the couch eating some guacamole toast.

She noticed him sitting next to him and smiled.

"Want some homemade guacamole?" She offered as she handed him one.

Adrien took her wrist and took a bight from her hand.

He looked over to her and smiled.

"Delicious! As always."

She smiled again and took a bite as well.

"Thanks." She said.

She sat cross legged before enjoying yet another toast.

Adrien POV:

I looked at her for a few seconds, admiring her beautiful features and womanly curves. Suddenly, i recalled the paragraphs i had read a couple minutes prior.

The more i thought about the more my heart started to race. I felt my breath hitch too. It wasn't long before a weird feeling took over my body.

I imagined myself, turning that fiction into a reality. Imagining her lips against mine, her skin under my touch.

Before i knew it i was already turned on the idea of making out with my bestfriend.

My thoughts came back to her adorable face that had turned to face me.

Her dark and thick lashes framing her beautiful blue eyes slightly widened as she looked at me. She liked her lips and tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

"Are you okay Adrien? Your face is really red." She asked worriedly.

"I-i-i'm fine don't worry." I stuttered out.

"Do you have fever?" She said as she slowly leaned forward to place her small hand on my forehead.

You're not helping Mari!

"Your forehead looks fine but your cheeks are really hot!" She said then she slowly inched closer until her lips met my forehead.

I gulped.

Even though i knew she was only doing this to check my temperature I couldn't help but recall those words i had read.

"No fever... Are you cold? Do you want me to get you a blanket?"

"No I'm f- actually, could you please get me a blanket!"

She nodded and went upstairs.

I sighed. Why was i like this? Why does everything she does suddenly make my cheeks burn.

I thought of the fanfiction again before it hit me.

I'm in love with Marinette.

A/N: hey guys! Thank you so much for all you hilarious comments in the last part also a big thank you to Iris_Rainbow11 for joining the family we are now 45 followers!
Sorry if i destroyed the innocence in this fic but yeah, Adrien is a normal 15year old boy.
Hope back to school went great for you and see you in the next chapter.❤️❤️