Perfect

Votes and comments highly appreciated ^^

You should have seen her fave seen their faces dude it was hilarious!"

"Aaaah i wish i could have been there dude. Tell me all the details?"

"It was priceless man, first i was like, yeah so basically someone like marinette, then he was like... Yeah... And then she blushed like crazy and it was amazing!"

**Flashback **

"So basically someone like Marinette?"

Marinette and Adrien's eyes widened at the sudden realiseation. Adrien turned his body to be facing Marinette, the back of his head still on her lap as he studied her features.

"Yeah..." He said soflty as he looked deeply into her eyws.

Suddenly, Marinette blushed a crimson red, making Adrien realise what he had just said and jerked up, quickly correcring his position, he crossed one leg over the other and resting his elbow behind the couch.

"Erm i mean.... Yeah.... Someone cool....." He blurted out.

Alya smirked, not wanting to drop the subject just yet.

"So Marinette is your ideal type?"

"Erm i mean, Marinette is ok i guess"

"Just ok?" Marinette smiled as she rased a brow while eyeing Adrien.

"YOUR MAKING THIS VERY COMPLICATED MARI!!" He snapped back as his blush gor even morr ivious.

Marinette giggled before looking back at Alua who was barely holding her laughter.

"Anything else?" Marinette asked as Adrien tried to regain control over his flaming cheeks.

"I think thatll be enough for today." Alya replied, she eyed the flushed Adrien before taking her leave.

**Flashback**

"They cute tho." Alya said.

"I know right!" Nino answered through the phone.

"Give em' a one or two months." Alya said in a smirk.

"I'll be counting on you...." Nino saud.

Meanwhile~

Marinette had been teasing the blushing mess on the couch for over fifteen minutes...

"So I'm just ok huh?" Marinette said as she jokingly pined Adrien to the cauch.

Adrien blushed as she rested her
hands on either sides of his head and spread her legs above his waist.

He thanked the spirits for not letting Marinette's oversized shirt reviel more than it already did...

"Shut up..." He muttered as he looked away from her shiny blue eyes.

"Am i not good enough?" She insisted with a huge smile across her face.

"You're just fine." He said as he bit his lip to contain himself.

"Im just fine? That's it?"

Adrien sighed in exasperation. He looked at her straight in the eyes as he slid his hands around her waist. He tighted his grip and pushed her into him, burrying her face in his chest.

"Fine! You're perfect! Happy?" He blurted out as his cheeks redened in embarrassment.

It took a few minutes for Marinette to proceed she was laying on top of a shirtless Adrien. She blushed furiously before settling in his embrace.
She smiled as she felt him hug her tighter.

"You up for a second round of sleeping?" He asked.

"Oh yeah..."

A/N: IM SO SORRY MY LOVELY READERS🙏🙏🙏

I haven't updated in 6 days😢😢
Im really sorry but i had to go to my prep school....
So yeah im sorry, but worry no more because I AM BACK!

Btw i really loved your hilarious comments😂😂😂👌