Rush

Nathaniel POV~

As I looked out the window i saw a familiar blonde boy, walking around with his friend.

***

" I fuckin' swear Nino that tomato bitch!" Adrien almost yelled.

Nino chuckled at his friends temper. They had been strolling around town for around 20 minutes and Adrien's anger didn't seem to go.

"Dude chill..." The boy said as he ate yet another slice of pizza, the complete box in his free hand.

"No! That fuckin' strawbery wants to steel my blueberry."

"Seriously ?"

"No but i do not accept guys I don't trust checking my girl out!"

Nino stopped dead in his tracks, the slice of pizza hanging from his mouth.

"Hold up.... Did i tell you we were dating?" Adrien asked. He turned around and saw his friend, still completely frozen.

"You do realise, fed you for over two weeks, bought you tissues, rubbed your back when you cried, listened to your lames ass childhood stories, called Alya for help an you dare not tell me you started fucking dating Marinette." Nino's voice was calm, almost monotonous as he articulated his words. His eyes never leaving Adrien's, looking at him with a very blank gaze.

Adrien looked at his best friend for a few moments before he started dashibg through the streets.

"Come back here you damn trator!" Nino yelled as he ran after his friend. "Don't you dare run away from me you owe me your life!"

Adrien ran as fast as he could before bumping into a small woman.

She had short dark blue hair and thin eyes.

"Adrien!" The woman said.

The said boy barely catched his breath, leaning on his knees as he exhaled loudly.

"Good afternoon Sabine." He said with a bright and polite smile.

"How have you been! I haven't seen you in ages." The woman sqid calmly.
Adrien smiled and answered with quick polite words, already feeling Nino's breath on his neck as he felt his days alive shorten.

"Well sorry honey but i have things to do. We may come by soon. Have a nice day Adrien."

Adrien smiled politly before He walked away.

He smiled as he thought he had won his life back when Nino suddenly grabbed his collar.

"We are not done here."

"Nino? Please spare me." Adrien sighed as he closed his eyes.

"How long have you been dating."

"One month anniversary in a week and three days."

"You could have just said 2 weeks."

"The word anniversary sounds better."

"Have you sone it."

Adrien froze.

It...

"No, not yet."

"Not yet?"

"Don't want to rush her man."

"Oh so she told you?"

"Told me what?"

"The reason shy she was scared to go out with you."