Fangirls

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

special thanks to Rosellie333 for supporting me from the beginning definitely check her out she has great MLB fanfics.

Marinette walked out of the house on a Monday morning dressed in black sweatpants and a white cropped top paired with a large vintage denim jacket.
She was off grocery shopping.

A week had pasted since the start of fall vacation and the first day of filming. The producers had slowly been releasing sneak peeks of the movie and it seemed to be very appreciated. Word was going that the company was planning on doing a longer series thanks to the sucess of the sneak peeks. It was one of the top trends yet it hadn't even been reliesed yet.

"excuse me, are you Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" A girl about the same age as Marinette stopped her on her way.

"That's me!" She answered with a big smile.

"OMG!" A second girl said. "We've seen you on sociale midea! We are big fans of the movie."

"Yeah! it's such an honor to meet on of the actors!"

"You play Lucie right?"

"Yup! Nice to meet you girls. I didn't think we would get this popular in just a week, this is my first movie." she gently giggled.

"Really?! i saw you in the sneak peeks and you were amazing! You are such a great dancer and... you're basically the opposite of your character, you actually look super nice!"Said the girl after looking Marinette up and down with one eyebrow raised.

"Thank you! That really means a lot. Can i ask you girls names, we can go grab a bite?" Marinette offered.

"I'm Rose and this is my bestfriend Juleka." the petite blonde answered.

"Nice to meet you Rose, Juleka." Marinette said with her usual big smile. "I was headed to the grocury store, i can get you guys i little something."

"OMG!"Rose squeeked. " I am so hipped right know, like, i'm with a movie star!"

Marinette chuckled and leaded the way to the grocury store. She treated the girsl with a Strawberry tart for Rose and a dark chocolate cake for Juleka, taking one croissante for herself. They sat on a bench before Rose and Juleka started bombarding her with questions.

"So like, you see Adrien during filming? Is he as hot as in the ads and stuff?" Rosed asked while taking a bite of her tarte.

"Yeah he is pretty hot." Marinette admitted with a slight blush.

"Are you guys dating?" Juleka asked.

Marinette almost choked on her croissante.

"How did we get to that conclusion?" Marinette smiled.

"Well, on the videos you seem pretty close." Juleka said as she took out her phone. " You guys are shipped a lot, you even have a ship name and a whole fandom.

"Yeah! i totally ship you two!" Rose butted in.

Juleka showed her the phone to see a dance practice.

(You don't have to watch these btw)

180, 654 views - 19,450likes - 10,051 comments:

Adrienetteshipper: they are sooo cute together.

Marifan: #relashionship goals

AdrienxMarinette4ever: my Adrienette heart right know^^ #ishipit.

-isn't this supposed to be a choreography for Adrien and Chloe🤔?

-Yeah but this is just practice.

-why does he practive with her and not with Chloe tho😏😏😏

-I heard it's because Chloe is a real bitch😷😷

-come on it's just because Adrienette is real😏😏😏

-Look at how they look at each other <333 #cutenessoverload #goals

"You guys are crazy." Marinette laughed.

"But why does he practice with you? some relashionship behind that? is Chloe really a bitch?" Rose said as Juleka looked for answers on the internet.

"I dance with him because Adrien is a terrible dancer and Chloe is... not the nicest person in the world." Marinette answered.

"Is it that bad?" Juleka asked.

"her assisante is a good friend of mind and trust me, Choe is a bitch." Rose confirmed.

The girls chatted for a little while before Marinette announced she really had to go.

"Buy girls." Marinette said before hugging each of the girls.

"wait! can we get a selfie and an autograph?" Juleka asked shyly as she gave Marinette her phone.

"Of course." She answered taking the picture and choosing the right filter. "Here, i put my number in too, feel free to call me anytime." Juleka almost blushed as she took her phone.

She did the same with Rose, taking beautifull selfie before playing around with goofy selfies and silly faces. After signing Julekas phone cover with a sharpie an Rose's journal, they parted ways, leaving two completly dumbonded fangirls.

"Did that just happen?" Rose asked still in a dase.

"Sure did..." Juleka answered.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for the late update it is currently 7:35 p.m here and i have been up for about 30 hours straight. Needles to say i have never had this much caffeine in my system...ever.

Sorry if these chapters don't have much Adrienette and are kind of all fillers, but yeah, this is going to get better, so bare with me please.