Groceries

A/N: Hey guys!! thought i'd wright two chapter today! Please don't forget to vote cuz i only have 3 for 100 reads :'(( . Btw way thank you soo much for 100 reads^^ luv u guys.

"Are you serious??" Adrien said as he couldn't control his laughing.

"Us?" Marinette said as ashe pointed the both if them still laughing like crazy.

Nino stayed there, confused, as he eyed the two teenagers rolling on the ground and tightly clutching their stomachs as they laughed loudly.

Marinette stood up, slowly rubbing away a tear of amusement.

"This is Adrien, we've been childhood and best friends for about eight years" she said.

Nino blinked a few times before taking his glasses off and slowly inspecting Adrien.

"Oh i see... He said as he eyed the makeup bag, he's that kind of guy..." He said as he mimicked deep thought.

"I'm not gay." Adrien deadpanned into the room.

"Then why the hell do you have makeup." He asked as tho the bag offended his masculinity.

Nino put his glasses back ob and took the makeup bag. He opened the zip and took a peek inside before closing it immediately and slowly putting back on the table.

"That's some expensive sh!t" he almost shouted.

"Its for his work, that's why its so precious to him" Marinette teased as Adrien frowned

"So lemme guess, you are a RICH @ss beauty guru that makes beauty 'life hacks' and 'new makeup tutorial' on youtube am i right?" He said sarcastically.

The room stayed silent for a few seconds before Marinette just bursted into laughter again.

"I'm actually a model." Adrien said as he smirked.

Nino looked at him before smiling and pulling his hands out of his pockets.

"Well, my names Nino, I'm Marinette's friend." He said.

"I can see that" Adrien said as he smiled at Marinette. " welcome to the familly." He said as he took out his hand for Nino to shake it. He did

Maribette ran upstairs and collected all the bags she could find.

"Well! Time to go grocery shopping Adrien." She said.

He looked all her bags and lifted a eyebrow.

"You know we're going grocery shopping right? Not shopping shopping." He said.

"Pff please Adrien. Marinette said as she transported the bags to the entrance, I get to buy all the food i want and not pay, did you expect me to bye a 2$ salad?"

He sighed.

"This girl is going to be the death of me.." He said desperately as he quickly threw a shirt on.

Nino chuckled and followed them outside.

"More like the end of your wallet." He said as he elbowed Adrien.