Sleep

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

It was already dark outside when Nino left. He had been invited to stay for dinner and gladly accepted being the glutton he was.

He was still concerned about Marinette's condition but he was sure Adrien would handle it like a champ.

Inside the house, Marinette and Adrien were in their respective rooms, getting ready for bed.

Adrien slid himself under the covers shirtless.

Finally, he was at ease.

It didn't take long before soft snores could be heard in his room.

Marinette, on the other hand, wasn't doing as good...

She kept tossing and turning in her bed.

Her feet and hands were freezing while the rest of her body was burning hot.

What if this stalker finds us? What if Adrien gets in trouble? What if he ruins his career because of me?

Marinette was sleepless and as she turned around to check the time on her alarm clock it read 2:41 a.m.

She sighed and got out of bed. Holding her pillow in one hand, tugging on the oversized shirt she had got from Adrien's with the other.

She walked to her door, squinting her eyes as she turned the light on.

She tried hard not to make any noise but failed hard as her bare feet made the wooden floor crack.

Slowly closing the door and turning the lights back off, she made her way to Adrien's room across the small corridor.

The door creaked as she opened it.

Marinette chuckled when she heard Adrien's regular breathing. She slowly walked to his bed, being careful not to trip in the dark.

She slid herself next to the sleeping Adrien

She blushed as she felt the heat radiating off of his bare skin. She curled herself closer next to his back, resting her forehead on his shoulder blades.

She sighed in a chuckle.

Much better.

She was about to fall asleep when Adrien suddenly shifted his body towards her, wrapping one arm around her waist and resting his head on the other he had just placed above Marinette's head.

He sighed and stayed a few minutes immobile before shifting positions again. Bringing Marinette closer by tightening his grip around her waist and bringing his other arm behind her back, resting his hand on her shoulder.

Marinette blushed furiously. Making her body temperature rise. She raised her head slowly to get a peek of his expression.

He was still sleeping.

She smiled and made herself comfortable in his arms.

She could feel his hot breath on her head and his heart beet as she placed her hands on his bare chest.

There was just something about him... This strong feeling that made her feel safe. A manly and protective aura.

Kind of like...

A boyfriend.

A/N: hello people!
I hope you liked this little fluff chapter because there is more from were it came from.
I'm sorry for not updating yesterday! I was just really busy and didn't find the time to.

HOWEVER! I will wright TWO! Chapters today because i love you and you are the best.😊😊👌