On purpouse

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

Adrien woke up to the sound of beards chirping outside his window.

He slowly opened his eyes, still not accustomed to the sunlight that shone over his bed.

The first think he felt when he could finally a ligne two different words in his head was:

Arm... Cramp.

Then slowly, his brain started being more awake.

Me... Hugging... Soft....

He mumbled and opened his eyes, still not fully conscious.

Marinette.... Is sleeping.... In my room. In my bed.

Adrien almost jumped in surprise as he proceeded the information. He closed his eyes shut and tried to calm himself, breathing calmly and ignoring his pounding heart. He couldn't move, not wanting to wake Marinette that was still sound asleep in his arms.

He opened his eyes back again, being sure he was ready to deal with this situation.

The first thing he did was strecht his arm that had beed stuck under Marinette the whole night.

Yeah that felt amazing.

After carefully strechting all his sore muscles, he took the time to admire the girl sleeping besides him.

She was all curled up against him, her face only a few centimetres from his.

Her raven hair falling in front of her eyes, her long and dark lashes brushing her rosy cheeks, her plump lips closed in what almost seemed like a smile.

She was sexy and cute at the same time...

Adrien internally slapped himself for thinking something like that.
How could he possibly see his best friend like that!

He was stopped in his train of thought as Marinette slid an arm behind his neck, her hand finding it's way to his hair. She brought herself closer to him and wrapped her leg around his waist.

Dammit Mari! You aren't helping!

He thought as he gulped difficultly, his face getting redder by the second.

How could she just casually come sleep with him. He was a fuckin' teenage guy god damn it!

He sighed again, controlling his raging hormones as he took his arm off  Marinette's shoulder. He slid it to her leg and slowly unwrapped it from his body, noticing she wasn't wearing any pyjama bottoms. He took her hand off of his head and slowly started to slide his hand from under her shoulders.

The first thing he did as he got out of bed was rush to the toilet.

Damn that women!

As he got back to the room. Marinette was still sleeping.

He had calmed his urges but seeing Marinette sleeping in his bed was still somewhat a huge turn on.

He sat next to her on the bed. Looking down at her sleeping figure. He turned around so that he was know sitting crossed legged on the bed, completely turned to her. He blushed as he remembered the feeling of the bare skin of her leg.

Was she really...?

Adrien gulped. He grabbed the corner of the bed cover and took a deep breath in. Then, he quickly removed the covers from her sleeping body.

He sighed in relief.

She was wearing shorts.

Very short shorts, but shorts.

He then noticed the shirt she was wearing was way too big for her.

After further inspections, he found out it was his black "jagged stones" shirt.

It was his shirt.

Was Marinette doing it on purpose?

Just as he was about to throw the covers back over her she slowly opened her eyes.
She sat up. One of her hands on the bed as the other rubbed her still sleepy eyes.

"Morning Adrien." She said sleepily.

Adrien blushed furiously.
Her soft curls bouncing over her shoulders as her bangs fell over her sleepy blue eyes, her milky skin, plump lips, bare legs and that god damn shirt falling almost to her elbow exposing her collar bone, her slim shoulder and a peak of her cleavage.

Yeah.. She was definitely doing it on purpose. 

A/N: hey guys hopped you liked this chapter (if you want more chapters like this in the future be sure to comment)

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 400+ reads and for all of your votes and lovely comments. You guys are really amazing and i looove you😊😊👌