Lipstick

Chapter dedicated to ari_loves_anime thank you for voting for every chapter of this story👍

Adrien walked out of his room, showered and wearing black sweatpants and a neon green sweater.

He let himself fall on the couch next to Marinette who was on her computer.

"Adrien check this out, i got a mail from the director..." She said. " he apparently casted me as the bad guy?"

"You got one of lead roles?!"

"I guess?"

She seemed just as surprised as him.

"Apparently i was recommended." She said as she read the mail further. "He gave me the script and everything."

Adrien smiled before sliding an arm around her shoulder, secretly enjoying the smell of her freshly showered hair.

"You're going to be great at being a bitch." He said.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" She scoffed, looking at him.

"Nothing, nothing." He smiled, turning the tv on.

The next day~

"Herd you got casted as the bitch?" Nathaniel smiled as he applied eyeshadow.

"Yup!" She answered, nervous yet exited.

"How ironic." He scoffed. " having Marinette as the bitch and Chloe as the victim."

Marinette laughed.

In the script it said she was one other teacher from the studio that hated the main character and tried everything to bring her down while flirting with Adrien.

"Good luck." Nathaniel said in a smile once he was done prepping her.

She had a gray crop top and gray sweatpants.

"Thanks!" Nathaniel answers as he gave him a quick hug.

She jumped off her chair leaving a blushing mess behind.

She ran towards the set.

"In this part Chloe will enter and say high to Adrien, next Marinette will enter and introduce herself." The director shouted out in his megaphone as everyone nodded and got in place.

"Action!"

"Goodmorning mister James." Chloe said as she shyly waved at him.

"James is fine, Claire." He answered as he got closer and smiled.

Cameras zoomed to their "blushing" faces just before Marinette arrived.

"Hey James." She said while planting kiss on his cheek and putting her hand on his shoulder.

She then looked Chloe up and down before smiling at Adrien.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"This is Claire, she is in a very talented student in my class." Adrien answered, not noticing her rude stairs.

"Nice to meet you Claire, my name is Lucie." Marinette answered extending her hand.

Chloe shyly shook her hand. Cameras got a close up of Marinette's hand squeezing Chloe's with a smug smirk as Chloe acted pain and sadness.

"Hope we can be great friends." Marinette smiled.

"Cut! That was great everybody. Marinette you were awesome." The director said with a thumbs up.

Marinette smiled gratefully before looking at Chloe.

"Is your hand okay? sorry if i was too hard." Marinette said honestly.

"Whatever, its mot like i was expecting anything coming from someone like you, and don't get big headed, you looked like an idiot this whole time." She snapped, giving Marinette a death glare before walking away.

Marinette smiled before looking at Adrien.

"Worth the shot?" She asked in smile.

Adrien shrugged, and turned his head to watch Chloe stomp away.

As Marinette looked at Adrien she noticed a small stain on his cheekbone.

"You have lipstick on your cheek." She chuckled.

She raised her hand to wipe it off but Adrien stopped her by taking her hand in his.

"Don't rub it away or it will show in the next seen." He said with smile.

Marinette smiled.

Little did they know, one camera was still rolling...

A/N: hey guys! Just wanted to say thank you for 100 votes. You guys are awesome, thank you😊❤️