Friends

A/N: Hey guys! I'm still alive! i'm sorry i didn't update in a while, just got sidetracked but i'm BACK! And i will try to update everyday.

They soon started talking. Same interests in music and sports, what could go wrong? They talked and laughed as the lesson went on. Unfortunately the teacher made them go wait in the corridor since thy were, "too much of a nuisance".

They both sat against the wall, smiling sheepishly.

"Skip?"

She looked at him as he smiled, waiting for her responce. She grinned and they stood up and ran outside. Both taking their bags and not giving a damn sh!t about the teacher, shouting as they left the school.

She ran to her locker as she couldn't stop laughing. Getting her skateboard, she took her books and went off. She found Nino, waiting for her at the entrance.

"hop on." He said as he pointed towards the back of his bike.

"Is that a BMX?" She said eagerly as she strapped her skateboard to her bag.

"Absolutiy. Best for the skatepark." He said.

She smiled as she sat on his handlebar.
She put her hands next to his and they got away.

He leaded her threw the busy streets, expertly going through the rows of cars that boarded the parisien streets. They rode a long time, laughing and shouting wildly, after a few hours of screaming in the neighborhood they started hearing police sirens and thought it was better to get out of there.

They both hid in a small alley, squeezed against each other in the small space. She tried to regain her breath, hands rising to the the movements of his irregular breathing. She looked up to him. His dark eyes, scanning the street for any police cars. He noticed her and looked down at her shiny eyes. He stayed a few minutes immobile before she grinned.

"That. Was. Epic." she said as her grin spread wider. 

After making sure they weren't any police officers looking for them, they slowly got out the alley and got away.

They drove to the "night and day" and bursted into the small shop.

"We'll take two iced teas." Said Nino to the cashier.

"You like these too?!" She said as she took the ice tea he handed me.

"Dude this is like, my fuel." He laughed.

Marinette chuckled before they both left for a small place downtown.

They both sat on a brick wall as they watched the view. It was a small square, boarded with plants and wood benches.

They sipped their iced teas as they talked about their lives and amusing things from the internet and social media.

"I'm glad i met you Nino." She sighed.

"Yeah.. haven't had this much fun in a while"