Akwardly cute

A/N:
Hey guys i just don't have any words for all the people who vote and comment. You van seriously be hilarious😂😂👌. Anyway enjoy^^:

"Hi there all fans of 'with you' my name is Lila Rossi and I will be your MC today." The beautiful woman twirled around gracefuly in her two piece orange dress, a very slim fitting top with a matching flowy skirt that reached just above her mid thigh.

"Today i am here at the grand miraculous for the very first movie premiere of 'with you' a rom-com we can't get our eyes off." She smiled brightly under her mat lipstick, exposing excessively white teeth, and bats her heavily coted eyelashes.

"so we all been very impatient for his frist episode, but do the fans agree?"

The MC tilted her microphone towards the audience for a loud sea of shouts and desperate screams to be heard.

"I see they are just as excited as i am. We have all seen the trailer and teaser photos for this series and honestly, i've been dying to actually see the episodes. Wouldn't you agree?" She smiles as she once again, directs her mic towards the croud.

"ADRIEN I LOVE YOU!" Screamed the fan on the top of her lungs.

Lila meerly smiled nervously before flipping her high ponytail and directing the camera towards the road.

"I see our first actors have arrived." She says before sparing one last glance at the camera, then quickly ruming towards the cat with her ridiculously high heels.

They opened the door and out cams two ridiculously hot men.

Kim got out first, his buff silhouette  framed into a dark navy blue suit with a white dress shirt, the first buttons loose on his taned skin.

The man walked out with his eccesivly shiny dress shoes and smirked seductivly at the camera.

"Oh my god! Kim has already blessed us with his precence." Joked Lila.

He smiled back before breefly posing for the paparazzis and fancams.

Then a roar of screams fried both of their ear drums as a new silhouette  made his way out of the car.

The man's long and slim legs swinging out first before a large hand grabed the handle, pulling the rest of his body out of the car.

He stood there tall and proud. His blond hair slightly ruffled as he passed his hand through his golden locks.

He readusted his black dress shirt tucked in his black pants before looking at the audiance, he smiled genuinely  before his fanservice was interrupted by Lila's honey voice.

"Well if it isn't Adrien Agreste. The talk of the playground." She said in a smirk.

He chuckled before smiling at the camera.

"Well thanks, I guess.." He said before scratching the back of his neck.

"Akwardly cute." Lila simply said as her hand traveled down his arm.