shirtless

Adrien walked down the stairs after he solved his slight problem in the toilet.

He walked inside the kitchen to freeze as he took in the sight before him.

Marinette over the stove, he legs completely bare under a pair of his boxer briefs, her back exposed by her bra.

Goddamn...

He slowly walked to her, still shirtless as he rapped two bony hands around her bare stomach.

"You should walk around shirtless more." He whispered huskily.

She chuckled and turned around. Her hands against the stove behind her back as she looked at him from under her thick lashes.

Adrien smiled, his eyes falling from her eyes, to her red lips, to her collarbones, to her large chest.

She crossed her arms infont of her, making her chest rise.

Adrien bit his lip, feeling aroused again.

"You've been very horny lately." She said.

His eyes looked back to her eyes.

"I mean, Mari, you are tempting me on purpose!" He said, looking at her poorly clothed body.

"Well you walk around shirtless all the time and i never complain." She said in a smirk.

"But i'm a guy!"

"So what?" She said as she trailed her finger all the way up his chest. She slid it under his jawline, her lip hooked in her teeth. She placed her hand behind his neck and pulled him closer, her breath fanning his face.
"You think it doesn't turn me on when your hot body is out on display?"

Adrien's eyes widened.
He was completely shocked, he would never have thought Marinette was this smooth with her words.

His head spun as she bit his bottom lip playfully. His mind going completely blank.

He slid his hand behind her back to turn the stove off before firmly grabbing her waist.

She giggled and hopped in his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

He slid his hands to the small of her back, pressing their bodies together.

They both smiled, looking in each other's eyes.

"Take me now, Adrien." Marinette laughed playfully.

A/N: 

I haven't updated in six months... 

Oops. 

Sorry everyone i don't have any excuse but thank you for reading this long ass story up to this point, and thanks to all of you who commented those adorably sweet messages. T

his isn't the last chapter btw.