Panic

This chapter is dedicated to @Rajibali
@Rosallie333 and
@emmagarza9 for all of their comments and votes thank you so much guys👍.

As you requested here is your chapter in POV:

Nino POV:

I've been watching Marinette lately. She seems very tense and always... Sad?

Its very weird but she always seems down these days. Adrien has been very distant too. I wonder what happened.

I've been trying to find info about Adrien online but there's nothing about Marinette.

They must be keeping their friendship pretty secret. Well i guess Adrien wasn't very popular until now.

Maybe thats why they don't talk to each other anymore?

Well whatever the reason was Marinette was not feeling good and i needed to do something about that.

I went to the local shop and bought snack. Chips, sodas, chocolates....

I walked towards her house. It was pretty late and the sun was setting. I looked at the time. 6:30pm. It was ok to come at this hour right.

I looked at myself in the reflection of her window.

Yeah i was presentable.

I knocked on the door and waited for her answer.

Nothing.

I tried again, ringing the doorbell multiple times and banging on the door.

"Marinette! I know you are there" i yelled as i looked at one of the lights that was on in the house.

"Marinette open the door! What is happening?! Are you okay?! MARINETTE ANSWER THE-"

"What the hell are you doing here?" A voice said behind me.

I turned around to see Adrien, still out if breath from running across the street. He had a hoodie and a black mask on.

"MARINETTE IS NOT ANSWERING THE DOOR!" I yelled stressed, what if something happened to her.

"Relax, shes probably in the shower."

"Adrien, it is fucking 6:50pm! I've been banging and yelling for 20 fucking minutes and you dare tell me she is in the shower?" He was starting to get on my nerves. I took a deep breath in but my fave expression remained stiff.

His eyes suddenly widened as he rushed to the door to open it.

"Oh so know you get worried? But shes just in the shower right?" I said sarcastically.

"This isn't funny Nino! She could be having a panic attack." Adrien grunted as he opened the door wide.

I followed him inside as we made our way to the kitchen.

"MARI!" He yelled as he rushed to her side.

I kneeled beside him.

"What are you waiting for call 911!" I yelled as i noticed she had stopped breathing.

"I can't my phone died when she was calling me." He retorted as he slid an arm under her to lift her upper body.

" She fuckin called you and you didn't come?!"

"I WAS BEING FOLLOWED. I COULDN'T HAVE CONE HOME IT WOULD HAVE MADE A FREAKIN SCANDAL IF THEY KNOW WERE I LIVE!"

He was being followed? Thats why he didn't talk to her anymore?

I didn't say anything and just grabbed Marinette from Adrien's grasp and pressed my lips against hers.

A/N: PLEASE DO NOT GET MAD AT ME!!
I'm sorry i just ruined all your Adrienette expectations. Don't worry this it will be justified in the next chapter so stay tuned😄
How was the POV? I hope this chapter was good enough for you.
I will update tomorrow, maybe even tonight😊😏. And, as always, if you have any suggestions or requests for future chapters comment section is all yours!
Btw people i have no idea how to name this chapter... Any ideas??