Makeup artiste

Votes and comments appreciated^^

Nathalie showed Adrien the way to one corner of the room for the "main actors" and pointed the opposite corner for Marinette.

She shily walked towards the crowded corner as makeup artists ran around the sitted extras.

"Goodmorning miss" A friendly voice said behind her.

"...Goodmorning." She answered as she shaked hands with the boy that had just kindly greeted her.

He was a little taller than her, with deep green eyes and long red hair, tied back into a small messy bun only leaving out his bangs that almost covered his entire left eye. Marinette noticed he had a lot of piercing on his ears with a small halfring around his lower lip.

"My name is Nathaniel, i will be your personal stylist." Said the boy with red hair as he smiled with a light blush covering his cheeks

"Nice to meet you Nathaniel, i'm Marinette." She answered with a smile.

"Follow me."

The boy grabbed her hand and fragged her through the room in the direction of large clothing raks and fitting rooms.

"Here, change into this." Nathaniel said as he handed Marinette a small pile of clothes.

She nodded and got changed.

Nathaniel couldn't controle the small blush that tinted his cheeks as she got out of the fitting rooms.

She had black sweatpants that fell low on her hips and revieled a red "supreme" boxer band. She had a black sports bra and a white sweater that looked like it had been cug just to cover her chest.

Nathaniel smiled and looked Marinette up and down.

"Nice." He nodded as he smirked.

Before Marinette could even get a glimpse at the mirror, Nathaniel took her hand and dragged her towads rows of chairs filled with makeup artists and actors.

Nathaniel offered Marinette a seat before taking a black appron that hang on the chair.

Marinette chuckled as she saw tips of clean makeup brushes ecape the approns pocket.

"Why do extras have to where makeup?" Marinette asked.

Nathaniel stopped in his tracks and looked over to her.

"Wait... You're an extra?"

"Yeah why?"

"No reason... You're just so beautiful i thought you were the female lead.." He mumbled.

Marinette laughed but couldn't manage to hide her blush.

"Thanks Nathaniel." She said with a smile.

"All the dancers have to look flawless, the actors that are simple bystanders in the street or cafeteria don't get this treatment and can were their own clothes. But you have to be camera ready in the dance studio besides, i heard the director sometimes asks you to do something that are not in the script sometimes even improve."

Marinette nodded, this was amazing. How lucky she was that Adrien's first movie would involve dancing.

Nathaniel chuckled before getting to work.

He slowly pinned Marienette's bangs away from her face before wiping her face with a makeup whipe.

"You have really good skin. You don't even need any makeup..." Nathaniel said in awe.

Marinette blushed and looked down but Nathaniel kneeled down and brought her chin up for her eyes to meet his.

"Close your eyes please."

Marienette blushed as she could feel Nathaniel's touch on her face.

Why is this so embarrassing!

"You can open them."

Marinette opened her eyes only to see Nathaniel was only a few centimetres away.

She looked at his deep blue eyes that were glued to her mouth.

"Open your mouth." He said.

"W-w-what?" Marinette stuttered as she flushed.

"Open you mouth you need some lipbalm." He repeted as his eyes went up to meet hers.

Marinette did as she was told and soon felt a smouth brush on her lips.

"There!" He said as he stood back up. "may i style your hair?"

"Um... Yeah.. Sure."

"Okay, all done." Said Nathaniel as he showed Marinette the way to the mirror.

"You're amazing..." Marientte whispered.

Her hair had been brished to the side and almost fell over her eyes. Her cirls had been defined and her hair had a beautiful blue tint.

Her makeup was very light. Eyeshadow to define the eyes, eyeliner and tinted red lipbalm.

"Thanks Nath' this is amzing." She said as she held her thumbs up with a smile.

"No prob' Marinette.." He said as he looked away to hide his red face.

She smiled and quickly walked away after giving him a slight wave.

He waited for Marinette to get out of the room before letting himself fall on a chair.

"Oh god she was cute." He whispered as he clenched his heart and sighed.

A/N: hey guys! Hope you liked this slightly longer chapter. I'm sorry if this didn't have any Adrienette but don't worry its comming👍👍