Fight

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

"You didn't know? Adrien is in love with you."

Marinette's eyes widened even more.
Adrien? In love? Nah...

"Sup' guys."

Marinette flinched, Adrien had just come back from paying.

"We're fine." Responded Nathaniel in a smirk.

They all seperated after exchanging phone numbers. Adrien and Marinette both waited for their bus.

Nathaniel's words kept turning inside her head. She was uneasy. He thigh lightly touched Adrien's and it was uncomfortable.

She flinched when she felt Adriens hand on her shoulder.

"Bus is hear Mari." He said before entering the crouded bus.

They both got squished between the people in the bus. Marinette's forehead buried in his chest.

'Adrien is in love with you.'

Nathaniel's words suddenly came back to her mind. She jerked her head off his chest but tripped and almost fell. Fortunately, Adrien strongly hrabbed her waist and mainted her in place.

'He said he wants to do things to you.'

"Are you okay Marinette." Adrin asked as his hand tightened around her waist.

'Like, touch you and stuff'

"GET OFF ME!" Marinette said loudly.

The whole bus suddenly fell silent as all eyes stared Adrien down.

Marinette saw Adrien's eyes widen through his fake glasses and hoodie.
After relising what had just happened he nodded and turned around.

He sighed and closed his eyes, his head titling bakwards.

She looked down and staired a hole in the floor. It had been ages since they had been in a fight.

On the way back to their appartment, not a word was said.

Both walking silently and entering the house akwardly.

They both went inside their separate rooms silently, not even glancing at each other.

Marinette let herself fall on her bed.

It was about 2p.m. On a wenesday  and she had nothing nothing to do, no one to talk to.

She revalled her conversation with Nathaniel and shivered. She hugged herslelf tight before sighing.

How could Adrien ever do something like that.

A/N: hey guys! Please don't hate me for this but yeah, i needed a little drama.