I miss you

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

LittleButNotBig asks: Do you have a crush?
Nope. Fun fact: I've never loved nor dated anyone.

Anyway on with the story:
Previously~

"I miss her man..."

"Who?"

"Mari...."

Adrien's vouce was low and rough. He bit his lip, trying not ro sob in front of Nino.

"Don't worry bro, we'll get you back together..."

***

Marinette had been staying in her bed for 3 days burying hersldf inside her covers.

She had been meditating on her feelings for her best friend and had concluded she was in love with the boy.

But what know?

Nathaniel said Adeien loved her too, wich was great.... But apparently he didn't he didn't have the same intentions as her.

So she had a few options: avoid Adien util things clerres up or face him.

However, facing him would be hard since Adrien had been missing for almost a week now.

She looked in the directiom of his room. Remebering his presence.

Where could he be? Why had he left her?

She had come back one day to notice a completly appartment. She had walksd up the stairs to yheir rooms but had found it empty.

She wanted to see him, she wanted to ralk to him. She missed him.

She needed him.

***

"Adrien you've been staying here for a long rime now."

Adrien answered with a small growl, not wanting to be disturbed in his game.

Nino sighed and desided he didn't want to deal with his moody bestfriend right now.

He left the house, locking the door behind him.

Adrien POV:

I sighed and finally decided it was time to stop playing.

I was hungry.

I stood up lazily and slowly walked towards the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and covers only to be hit by a mager truth bomb.

I don't know how to cook...

A soft sigh escapes my dry lips before i give up and go back to bed.

But before I reach the stairs, a small knock makes its way to my ears.

I frown a little, what is Nino doing here so early.

I shrug it off and continue to walk until my room.

Knock knock.

He knocked again. What the hell is his proble-

Knock knock knock knock.

I grit my teeth in annoyance before fast walking to the door.

I grab the door knob and slam the door open.

I took a deep breath to shout out Nino but nothing came.

I froze.

The person standing in front of me was not a tall and strongly built tanned man. She was a petite and slim woman, with messed up hair and a panting figure.

I looked her up and down in disbelief.

She had a white tank top with tight black jeans and converse.

Her hair was let loose in poofy curls framing her big blue eyes and prequels.

My heart throbbed.

I thought i could do it. I thought that if i isolated myself from her for some tike my feelings would disappear.

But they didn't.

My heart raced as her gaze slowly looked up to me, meeting my painful green eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a low and raspy voice.

Her breath hitched for a second before i saw her eyes water. She exhaled deeply and suddenly wraped her arms around my shoulders.

"I missed you" she sobbed in my shoulder.

Taken aback, i froze on the spot and couldn't do anything. I then slowly place my arms around her waist.

"You missed me?" I asked with my eyes watering as well.

"Of course i did you idiot. I missed you because i love you!"

A/N: oh my god you guys i did it. After 40 chapters they finally confessed!!!
Btw yall gotta chill, like, 4k reads and  200 votes? Wow guys. And OH MY FUCKING GOSH WE REACHED 50 FOLLOWERS!!
Anyway bye bye
Ily😘😘😘😘