Stranger

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

Both Marinette and Adrien were calmly eating the breakfast Marinette had prepared, Adrien still shook by the mornings events, when the doorbell rung.

Marinette looked at the time.

Who the hell was disturbing them at 10:37 a.m on a Saturday morning?

"It's cool I'll get it." Marinette said as she stood up lazily from her chair.

She walked to the door not even bothering to put something over her PJs.

She opened the door.

Her eyes shot open as she reviled a complete stranger, waiting with a smile on her face.

"Is this were Adrien Agreste lives" the girl said as she smiled, looking directly at Marinette.

"Who are you?" Marinette asked as her hands started shaking.

How did they find us?

"Who are you?" The stranger girl. "This is supposed to be Adrien's house."

"I am the only one living here you must have made a mistake." Marinette said as she tried closing the door.

"There was no mistake." The girl replied keeping her smile as she strongly held onto the door, forcefully keeping it open.

"Please leave." Marinette said as she held onto the door.

The girl didn't respond but didn't budge, jeeping the door open.

"What's all the commotion about?" A voice said from inside the house.

Adrien appeared in the doorway, still shirtless and glaring at the person desperately trying to keep the door open.

He grabbed the door, stopping its shaking between the the girls. He placed his other hand on the doorframe and slid his head past Marinette's shoulder, looking straight at the stranger.

"What business do you have with my girlfriend?" He asked coldly.

Marinette felt her face beet up and her heart beet. Girlfriend?

"I am actually here for you." The girl said as she crossed her hands in front of her chest. "Mister Rich-and-famous Adrien model."

Adrien's eyes shot open. He opened the door wide, grabbed the girls shoulders and swung her inside the house, making sure to lock the door.

He leaned against the door and looked at Marinette. She nodded and stepped forward, blocking her from entering any further in the house.

"You're not going anywhere before you tell use exactly who you are, what you are here for, who sent you and how you find us." She said as she dropped her friendly attitude and looked coldly into the girls eyes.

Adrien chuckled.

There's no point in fighting against her, verbally or physically.

She may seem sweet and bubbly at first, but when you get on her bad side she almost becomes dangerous.

Starting with her big blue eyes that scare the absolute shit out of you when she gives you those cold glares...

The girl looked at the both of them before speaking.

"Well aren't you a badass couple?" She said.

"Cut the crap, I don't have time to deal with stupid Adrien fangirls on a Saturday morning" Marinette spat.

"Okay fine, first of all, y'all have to chill." The girl said in a smile.

She pushed her black framed glasses further up her nose and sighed.

"My name is Alya. I'm just a reporter and i don't intend to blow your secret, i just want a little interview with Adrien. Im a friend of Nino's."

A/N: hey guys! Hoped you liked this new chapter. Im sorry fir not updating yesterday but i had authors block and yeah... It was hard BUT IM BACK!!
Anyway feedback and suggestions are always welcome so the comment section is all yours👍👍